Reviews for Collide
iTomo chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
Awwwwwww ;_;
Twi-Smile chapter 1 . 4/30/2012
What a good read! Thanks for sharing especially since it was posted elsewhere first.
Electric Splatter chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
I love this story! Well, really I love all your stories I've ever read but they're all from a long time ago so I've never reviewed. But I really really like this one. You have really great dialogue, plots, and always keep the people in character. I look forward to reading more of your writing!
appy.appy chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
A friend sent me the link to this story a while ago when I was asking (almost in despair) for good fanfics. I can't be more grateful with her, as I am grateful with you for writing this.

Wonderful first fic I read this year D
Plastic Cello chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
I enjoyed this story quite a bit; I'm happy to see that you've written about the war, and what it inevitably occurs with Shikamaru and Temari. I loved their interaction; it was really a great read. :D
lollipop-mania chapter 1 . 10/19/2011
I remember reading this when it first came out and I've kept thinking about it ever since. Thus far, it is how I relate the current war to Shikamaru and Temari and how they're coping and what they're doing during the fights. Anyway, I realized I didn't review before, so apologies. This is a really ood oneshot!
almostinsane chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
Great story! This was rather nice. Too bad Kishimoto doesn't add a panel like this. Thanks for writing this. God bless!
toodamntroublesome chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
As amazing and wonderful as always! :D
chiichoo chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
Very entertaining read. Congratulations on winning too. I'll have a look at this contest on DeviantArt since I'm very interested to see the other entries as well. Keep on writing, you've a real knack of it.
Mordred LeFay chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
These two are so adorable. :) Being in a long-term relationship myself, I find the "remember when" stuff to be very realistic. I think you portrayed their relationship very realistically. I can see why this won the contest (and I did start watching that group on DA, good stuff). Congrats on that!
Shadow Owner chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
Hey SP7,

Thanks for posting this! I thoroughly enjoyed it, as well as appreciated the context it was set in, given the recent turn of events in canon. It was nice seeing these two practising self-control when it mattered most, not neglecting their duties above all.

A rather fitting fanfict, I'd say, especially since it does indeed create the most realistic scenario for... mutual acknowledgements, particularly in the case of these two.

It would interest me to real a (preferably lengthier) companion fict or sequel to this, given the hints towards the end about Shikamaru's intentions :)

~Shadow
LadyTemari chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
Love it! The concept is very fitting for the pair. _
GUYFawke chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
I liked it.

Congrats on winning the contest.
Effie-a chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
Every time that I read one of your fics I never want it to end :) you did a great job and i love the whole louis and clark concept