Reviews for Kairi In Wonderland
AKApolarbear chapter 2 . 8/21/2011
This is probably unitentional, but Jasmine's last name just so happens to be the same name as the most basic model of rifle obtainable in Final Fantasy XII and it's also the same model Balthier starts off with when you get him in your party and I'm a complete dork for knowing that off of the top of my head.

Just had to point that out.

-Org13 out-
Phantom Thief Niko-chan chapter 2 . 7/11/2011
So good!
Sly-The-Hegdehog-98 chapter 2 . 7/11/2011
nice chapter and jasmines last name came from the first assassings creed game, he was the main charecter, the one you play as.
ThatBlueLaceAgate chapter 2 . 7/11/2011
Another wonderful chapter. The girls kind of seem like me and my friends, though I wish my teacher could have been like theirs. I wish I could write like you, everything you write is so amazing. Well, getting back to the story, as I said before, well written...at least I think that was what I said. Keep up the good work. I can't wait to see what you write next!
Ragnarok Warrior chapter 2 . 7/11/2011
Correct me if I'm going crazy, but did you get her last name from the Assassins Creed game series? If so, sounds good to how you made the princesses all the same age.

Looking forward to future updates

Ragnarok Warrior
AKApolarbear chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
...I may sound really picky when I say this, but hey, I've already been your beta once so spelling corrections are kind of my thing now. In the summary, you spelled 'Hollow' with an 'a'. Nothing too major, just figured I point it out.

For a first chapter, this is really good. Much better than your first attempt, I can tell you that much. With that being said, hope you have yourself a nice vacation and I'll talk to you when you get back...or if you manage to sneak yourself to a cafe anytime soon.

-Org13 out-
RachelPine chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
This is so much better then the original! The first chapter is really good, and I feel sympathy for Marly... That's new.
Phantom Thief Niko-chan chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
very good so far! please update soon
ThatBlueLaceAgate chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
Oh my gosh. This is just...wow. There aren't even any words in my vocabulary to describe how completely amazing this is! There's just something to it that makes me feel the characters emotions. All of this is just so well written. Simply amazing! I can't wait for more.