Reviews for I Hear Those Voices That Will Not Be Drowned : The Cold Song Series
Mell C chapter 8 . 9/29
Huh. I thought this was a complete story when I began.
Mell C chapter 2 . 9/28
This is raw, powerful, and very moving. I like that the chapters are long and thorough, exploring the emotional depth of this new phase of their relationship. I had to stop reading due to the late hour last nite. I may reread. It's a lot of detail to process, which I'm enjoying.
Mell C chapter 1 . 9/27
Very intriguing. I look forward to reading the rest.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/8/2017
This was a fantastic read. I wish you had stayed with the story and completed it. It was detailed and written well. I hope you are able to finish it one day.
2bea chapter 8 . 8/4/2016
Had I realized it wasn't complete, I might not have read it. But I did. And I thoroughly enjoyed it...and I wish it was finished.
O'Donnell chapter 8 . 6/27/2016
Thank you for this. I have now read this three times - unusual for me - and have found my appreciation deepen and value ever further. Writing sex is much harder than it seems, and this is good writing. Every occasion is different, special, and comes from true psychology and love alone - hard to set out to do, to achieve, to convince. And this from a reader who is not normally an advocate of Johnlock.

Your writing is , emotional, restrained, perceptive. I love the use of the music taking it's part (some of my favourite music too BTW, especially the Britten.) There is also an excellent plot in there - which might be considered a bonus!

I am sorry you have never completed this story, but I can understand that to do the seven chapters you did was research enough, deep enough, exposing enough,even perhaps agonising enough to feel unable to go further. But there is still enough there to be very special indeed. I am sure I will come back and read thids again...it is writing that creeps inside your soul.
Alex chapter 1 . 9/19/2015
I was looking for this fic again today (which I had read when it was a one-shot) because I wanted to send the link to someone else. And I do have to say that this fic is something powerful and amazing that I've taken away from the sherlock fandom (as I'm not really in it anymore). It's completely changed my outlook on some things. It's just really really good. And when I have the emotional fortitude, I'll see if I can give the rest of the fic a shot. But I wanted you to know that this was life-changing for me.
Guest chapter 8 . 11/23/2014
Stunning!
Rhiannon Mueller chapter 8 . 5/10/2014
Leaving me here...it's just mean.
Resrie71 chapter 2 . 1/23/2014
I do believe I used the word INTENSE...
melliemellie chapter 8 . 12/22/2013
I have just finished reading all seven chapters and this is probably one the best written stories I've ever read. The language used, the imagery and the sheer detail involved is amazing and the way you've fleshed out the characters whilst still keeping them in character is impressive. I hope you update soon, because I'm addicted to this story and applaud you for doing such a wonderful job.
jael33 chapter 8 . 12/8/2013
You are probably the best writer I've seen on here. It's brilliant and I can't wait for the next chapter!
JelloCello chapter 8 . 11/24/2013
Your knowledge and study of so many kinds of music is amazing; I was really impressed with all the mentions of contemporary composers. I'm a cellist, if you can't tell from my username, so this story was really a treat to read. So glad I found this gem! And hopefully...new chapter? Pretty please?
Face of Poe chapter 8 . 11/1/2013
Just stumbled across this. Amazing work, truly. The depth and despair and detail...
Looking forward to your next update.
countrydoglover chapter 7 . 10/13/2013
Well seeing as it's been almost a year since any update, it's almost painful to hope for the continuation of this wonderful story. But as it is a marvelously written story, I must offer my praise and gratitude for what is present. So thank you, this is a beautiful piece of work, and maybe someday there will be more to it.