Reviews for I Hear Those Voices That Will Not Be Drowned : The Cold Song Series
Faulty Toaster chapter 2 . 9/22/2011
Simply beautiful. Almost sublime. Definitely frightening. Extremely hot.

Bravo.
ReaderinthePNW chapter 2 . 9/21/2011
Wow. Seriously. That was fuck hot, and a perfect, perfect follow up on your first chapter. I am so engaged in this story, it's so well done. I'm really disappointed that you ticked the "completed" box, because I would love to see more of this. It was brilliant, and this is something that I'm going to be re-reading forever. Great work!

-Tara
Eyebrows2 chapter 2 . 9/21/2011
Phew! Sexy stuff! Loved the detailed ritual from the first chapter being carried over into this, love the threatening yet loving undertones to embarking on a relationship... Really hoping for more now. Thanks!
OryonUK chapter 2 . 9/21/2011
Oh my. That. Was. Something. Unbelievabley. Gorgeous. I think my brain may have melted...yes it has!

Whoa the depth of detail and characterisation is exemplar and I loved how you are showing how they are beginning to realise this is so much more than they ever anticipated. Hope this continues and if it does, doesn't turn too angsty. Sherlock unknown need for love and affection is a wonderous sight to behold :-)
manonairs chapter 2 . 9/21/2011
Awesomely hot ;)
SincerelyPinkPanties chapter 2 . 9/20/2011
Um, Immabeinmybunk, kthxbai.

P.S. Also, "sexing up a bag of antlers" made me literally lol.

Hugs and pandas!
Lyricoloratura chapter 2 . 9/20/2011
Absolutely GORGEOUS. Ridiculously hot, and just exquisitely beautiful.

Had anyone told me that I'd be this completely bowled over by such a thoroughly BDSM scene as the one you've just created here, I'd have never believed it, as that is really not my thing - but what you did? Wow. You made it inevitable in terms of the way you built these characterizations that John and Sherlock would have to come together (no pun intended) in just this way - and the way you brought the mix of dominance and genuine affection into play with their interactions made all of it just a joy to read, and turned their encounter into a genuine step forward in their relationship instead of just the mindless kink one so frequently finds in such fics.

Moreover, I adore you for bringing Eliot in for his turn, too - we often get music with Sherlock, but the poetry was a bonus. Wonderful chapter, and I will eagerly await the next.
K1ngQu1nn chapter 2 . 9/20/2011
Wow.

Read both chapters and wow.

First of all, I'm going to address the less intimate parts.

The whole thing was brilliantly well written, making me feel intelligent just by reading the words Sherlock was speaking. I love the attention to details and the way the characters were believable enough for me to picture them.

Second part deals with the intimacy. I usually don't appreciate seeing Sherlock in a submissive position, or a truly intimate relationship between these two to begin with...but this was excellent.

I'm a little embarrassed to say, I was blushing with this intense look on my face while reading those scenes (my flatmate quickly pointed out that I looked worried or very submerged in a serious conversation and I hadn't the heart to tell him I was reading something like this XD). Definitely added to favorite stories..
AllesandraQuartermaine chapter 1 . 9/20/2011
*blinks*

Uh.. hold on a sec. (takes a moment)

This was your first Sherlock fic? Holy.. this is awesome, incredible writing and very well done characterizations wise.
TheIncredibleFloom chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
This is excellent. Very descriptive, but in a way that never gets tiresome. I love the idea of Sherlock building rituals to sharpen his mind.
Moonlit Eyes chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
I read this before sleeping and loved it so much that by the time I woke up I had convinced myself it was canon. Very well thought out and wonderfully Sherlock in all the right ways. I especially love how it seemed that every point that was brought up was explained in a way that wasn't rushed. Also the way you handled Sherlock's habit of "deleting" useless information during the peeks at his past made me happy as well.

All in all, wonderful job and I hope to read more in this fandom from you!
ReaderinthePNW chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
This was brilliant, beautiful- dangerous, rather. I loved it, can't wait to read more of your work. Great job!

-Tara
Frenchmell chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
Wow. Just... wow. For your first Sherlock fic, you've certainly captured the essence of the characters! Bravo on a job very well done!
radian-ta chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
ABSOLUTELY INCREDIBLE. The writing in this is just positively perfect, and this is so well-researched that it's impossible not to be drawn in by your haunting descriptions and accuracy. Just wonderful. I can't wait to read more from you!
Lily Argetfricai chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
(I don't usually review, but this was... I think I could get high by reading it)

This is... I don't think AMAZING begins to cover it, I love how you described Sherlock's ritual (how he ends it) in a way that is completly Sherlock; going off on tangents but not really. I don't really know how to describe it, I don't think there are words to, wonderful, deep, amazing, mesmerizing all fall short. But I think you get the meaning.
190 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 Next »