Reviews for I Hear Those Voices That Will Not Be Drowned : The Cold Song Series
PrincessLillibet chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
oh this is brilliant. And i love the detail of the description of the ritual. If you are in any way into h/c id love to see a sequel
LoveIsSweetMisery chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
Loved it. Totally got into Sherlock's psyche and the bit about Sarah- well I have to admit you've got it down- she is soo boring! The drug use was very detailed but without over used cliche drama, and it showed a good representation why someone like Sherlock would take drugs! Loved it, truly made my sunday just that bit more fun

AssassinOfRome chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
This is very very good. I like the way you got inside Sherlock's head. I enjoyed it.

AOR
Guest chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
Wow. This is amazing. I love the detail you put into this and how it made me picture Sherlock sitting there.
Jodi2011 chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
Literate, flowing, complex yet subtle. Your writing is powerful and I so hope to read more. Thank you :)
Laury the Latrator chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
This is amazing. You deal with such heavy subject matter, which for most writers means melodrama and cliches, and you pull it off so well. You capture Sherlock's nature so well! Even the words and phrases themselves are unimaginably creative and so intellectually on par with this dark genious. And I cannot tell you enough how amazing your use of 'Redacted' was. It left implications while staying true to his habit of deletion in a way that I would never have come up with. You capture the ritual and all it meant to Sherlock then finally have him destroy it in a bid to keep John in a beautiful and compelling juxtaposition.

Bravissimo.
Elle dont tu lis les histoires chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
Won't be as long of a review as I would like b.c i'm on my iPod, but WOW. This was absolutely fantastic. I was breathless through the whole ritual part, and just.. Omg this writing was gorgeous. Please, please continue. Please.
SimpGirl87 chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
This was intense and very good. The whole phycology of Shelocks ritual was facinating. I can hardly belive that this is your first fic. I would deffinalty be interested in reading more and will follow this just for that hope. I want to see how John copes with Sherlock's desires. And how fully Sherlock can replace the cocaine. Thank you so much for sharing.
Alys5 chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
Fab story. I loved your descriptions, of the box, of how it felt to Sherlock, very clear and vivid. I was wondering if you were planning a sequel, exploring John's anything, what he could do to give Sherlock the clarity that he desires?
Vicki chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
Amazing piece, a little scary actually. I think you have Sherlock's thought processes down. I hope to see you write more for this fanfiction.
190 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13