Reviews for I Hear Those Voices That Will Not Be Drowned : The Cold Song Series
Linda La Moon chapter 7 . 8/31/2013
I love this story so far. At first it took some getting used to reading scenes two times, one from each POV. And now it is just great. Gives everything more depth. I wish more stories were written that way.
The twist with the sister and now TWO killers is awesome, where do you get your ideas from? I too am hoping that you will find the time and muse to continue this story. Please please, pretty please!
Scribbles in the Dark chapter 7 . 8/23/2013
I bow to your superior knowledge of music, literature, writing, and Johnlock. Just, wow. I don't have adequate words to describe how amazing this work is. Thank you for sharing with us!
guest chapter 7 . 7/23/2013
That was amazing! It's extraordinary, quite extraordinary. I don't know if you're done with this story, but if you had any more time for it, I would appreciate it, and I am sure many others would also. This last chapter must have taken a lot out of you. I'm going to bookmark it and hope for the best!
guest chapter 6 . 7/23/2013
Whoa! My mind is blown. A team of killers, one of which knows John? Wow!

On another note, I hope your John Watson is better. Take care!
guest chapter 5 . 7/21/2013
This chapter has been full of revelations and rising above where one is currently. Th scene with Sherlock wanting everything from John was beautiful, both with Sherlock's wanting and John's statement that he already has it, but just wasn't aware of it. Sherlock's breakdown, his need for John, and then getting centered was just a beautiful death and rebirth type of scene, where the person emerges stronger and better than before. Some great lines in there too- "he's like a combination of a grandmother and a vicar" was priceless. I'm really interested in War Requium now. I'll have to see it at the symphony this fall. I didn't know anything about it until you.
guest chapter 4 . 7/20/2013
Wow, that was quite the serving of angst! You don't do much by halves! It was sad to see Sherlock so wrecked. It does explain a lot of what was happening earlier in your story. I hope Sherlock and John can work through it.
guest chapter 2 . 7/20/2013
Your writing really feels like I'm inside the head of the characters, not watching them perform. I love the redacted parts, as that seems to be a character we haven't met yet. And I love how they are for each other what the other truly needs.
guest chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
Oh, this first chapter is amazing! I mean, it's texture, detail, ritual, pain, pleasure, just too much...but in a very good way. I mean, its like a combination philosophical /art /music/ psychological fiction. How John has the nerve to ask Sherlock to fundamentally change something that's a big part of who he is without Sherlock having any kind of replacement in place for what it means to him is just beyond me. It came off as selfish in the extreme to me, but I'm sensing that John may be able to make up for it (sorry, read a little of your Tumblr feed, so I'm hoping so!). The destruction of the box seemed so wrong to me, especially since there is no guarantee that this will work out and Sherlock won't have need of the box again, or couldn't repurpose it for another use. But that's just me. I tend to personify things a bit, and save too much. I'm really looking forward to the next chapter!
silverdragon0315 chapter 7 . 7/14/2013
Whelp after devoting most of the last few hours reading this i can say that is not the twist i saw coming and a excellent cliff hanger i look forward to the next
hjohn302 chapter 7 . 6/18/2013
Gah! Are you ever going to finish this? You are a brilliant writer and I do hope to read the rest of this story!

Amazing... no other words!
Guest chapter 7 . 6/12/2013
One of my favorite reads EVER! Fantastic
MonaLisa chapter 1 . 5/16/2013
*kneels at your feet, looks up with puppy dog eyes* Is there any amount of money, chocolate or sex I can send your way that would result in another chapter? Not really joking here. I know art can't be rushed, but we junkies do crave our fix (fics ;). I hope you are still alive and writing somewhere; if not I will just have to imagine my own ending to this gorgeous work.
quill.is.mightier chapter 7 . 5/9/2013
Oh my God please update update now update now
Puggle chapter 7 . 5/5/2013
This is stunning
Very much looking forward ot more
Soon hopefully