Reviews for I Hear Those Voices That Will Not Be Drowned : The Cold Song Series
Whoa whoa. Intense.
Dr.B.Damned chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
Gah.
MonaLisa chapter 7 . 4/16/2013
The sweet, nearly painful pleasure of reading this... delicate, precise story architecture. A beautifully constructed, meticulously researched piece. A crime truly worthy of Sherlock and John. Honest, scorching sex/love/domination scenes. I am so grateful for your gift. Thank you.
Don'tPutInTheTea317 chapter 7 . 3/25/2013
Brilliant. Marvelous. Exquisite yet sublime. Gracefully resplendent, magnificently fascinating, and absolutely, gloriously divine.
Give us more, I beg you.

Please.
Kashel chapter 7 . 2/28/2013
Nice story, I really like your writing style and the way you allow John and Sherlock to clash. The punishment, the relief through pain Sherlock seeks, and John's struggle to show him what lies behind the pain.
So far, one of the best Johnlock stories I've seen. I hope you'll continue this story.
Alex C chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
I don't know how many people have told you about this beauty of a piece. You came out with this around the time that I started watching Sherlock. And this is beautiful. I keep coming back to it because the imagery is tantalizing. It makes my brain sizzle in socially inappropriate ways.

And honestly, I just realized that this is a multichapter fic. That's kind of a scary thought for me. I enjoyed this first bit so much, and I'm not sure if by reading the next bit I'll be let down or it'll be too much.
What else is 3AM for?
Technically it's for homework, but I'll be back.
Thank you.
Bookwoman17NerdyMom chapter 7 . 1/29/2013
Holy god! What an incredible story beautifully told. I'm off now to read all your stuff. Thanks!
Beth
Joo Lee chapter 7 . 1/24/2013
Gaaah! Yer killin me, Smalls! Please, please, please write more of this story!

Please?

-j-
DFTBA
Guest chapter 7 . 1/22/2013
Fuck- am I going to have to bother you until this is updated? Sweet Jesus, you've a gift. This is, without exception, the greatest FIC I have ever read. I urge you to continue, as this is...beyond lovely. 3
Faulty Toaster chapter 7 . 1/21/2013
I first read this (and reviewed I think) many moons ago when it was just two chapters. I'd not kept up to date with the additions because it was so beautiful and complete I didn't want to *spoil* it.
I should have had a little more faith.
Bravo. Bravissimo.
airwik chapter 7 . 1/14/2013
great fic, I like how you develop the characters, and the lemons are nice.
on the other hand, cliffhanger of doom.
1-1, you may yet redeem yourself with timely updates or chocolate.
LostMe chapter 7 . 1/13/2013
brilliant, as always. This one is inteense, complex and real. Really like this fic. Congratulations.
mandy-madgirl chapter 5 . 1/10/2013
Wow...I haven't even finished reading this -I would say story -but this deep look at two souls seems to transcend that. Your description of the Chaconne was so captivating that I actually immediately watched a video of it being played and for me, a complete moron with music, there is resonance. Thank you.
potential-flatmate chapter 6 . 12/10/2012
Now i know i would not be original in all i could say, but this is definetly the most wel-thought and well-written sherlock fanfic I've ever read in th ewhole fandom history and i think i read something like 70% of it. I literally envy the way you can use the right phrases and constructions for your thoughts, creating the atmosphere. and i would not be the first to ask for a full play-list for the whole thing with your extracts of melody description (this was the most brilliant and non-banal I've read in quite a time).
Thank you very much for all of the hours of suspence, arousal and compassion.
You should do serious literature with a talent like that.
Anya-Marie-537 chapter 2 . 12/4/2012
Haha just to let you know, one, I really like this
and two,
The word "verboten" is in chapter two
Which I liked, but not everyone speaks German *teasing smile*