Reviews for I Hear Those Voices That Will Not Be Drowned : The Cold Song Series
Barranca chapter 7 . 12/2/2012
At time, this story feels too condensed and immediate. I can feel Sherlock's hurt.
Barranca chapter 2 . 12/2/2012
This was powerful. It always about more than the physical, and Sherlock is lucky to have found John.
SilkenRoseDreams chapter 7 . 11/27/2012
Oh my goodness. This story is so powerful, so very captivating... I eagerly await the next chapters. Please don't keep me in suspense for too long. Also, I've found that the perfect music to accompany this is Emilie Autumn's Laced album, particularly La Foila, Adagio, Recercada, Bach Largo, and Allegro. All of the melancholy and haunting.
sevenpercent chapter 7 . 11/16/2012
Your writing is the most sophisticated, iinsightful and amazing work in this fandom. Every time I read it, you give me goosebumps. The only complaint I have is ...that you don't write often enough to keep me satisfied. I am an unrequited lover whose needs are being neglected. Please, don't make me beg for more.
SparklyLalala chapter 7 . 11/9/2012
Reviewing would be easier if your writing was less exquisite. Wonderful and so emotionally bearing...

Oh hell John :( :(
SparklyLalala chapter 5 . 11/9/2012
I read to the end of the chapter, and thought how I really should review...but it is so beautifully written, so elegant, so detailed and introspective that it feels horrible and cold to stop reading. Wonderful, words really fail...it is a poetry...

and plus, thank you for some new tricks :D :wiggles eyebrows:
Lady Ginger chapter 7 . 11/2/2012
Fuuuuck, so intense, so good. Brilliant chapter and you just write... beautifully!
Guest chapter 6 . 10/29/2012
Lovely. As always. Thanks.
Guest chapter 7 . 10/28/2012
Ignore that last review. My phone went crazy and posted it before I was done.

It's been so long between chapters that I was sure you had abandoned this story, but I'm so glad you didn't. It's so amazing, and your use of words and music and Latin and everything makes it all so much better.

I hope the next chapter comes quicker.
Guest chapter 7 . 10/28/2012
It's been so l
neva-chanluvsmonsters101 chapter 7 . 10/27/2012
Oh God...I...I cant even begin to praise you in a poetic way. My mind has just been completely and utterly blown. You're knowledge of music and the characters is simply amazing. The way you end the chapters and switch points of veiw are brilliant. This shall forever be my most memorable Johnlock fic. Thank you
skollhati chapter 6 . 10/27/2012
This story is fantastic. The characterizations are very well developed and believable. I'm sorry to hear about your personal difficulties.
one-blue-eye chapter 7 . 10/26/2012
Ah, this is so good. I love your characterization. You are a master.
123-321 chapter 3 . 10/25/2012
"he was willing to agree to anything else as long as Sherlock kept looking at him like an interesting corpse- which didn't sound right at all, but said fuck-all about the state of things at 221B."

oh how i love that line!
Guest chapter 7 . 10/25/2012
This is the best Sherlock fan fiction I have ever read. I could not stop reading it. So well written! The best writing of Sherlock's character that I've read.
190 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »