Reviews for I Hear Those Voices That Will Not Be Drowned : The Cold Song Series
Azamiko chapter 7 . 10/25/2012
*cheers*
Mikra chapter 7 . 10/25/2012
This is one of the most brilliant things I've read in awhile. And believe me, I read a lot.
ForeverOdd chapter 7 . 10/24/2012
I am sitting here DYING right now. This is BRILLIANT. I am so many emotions I cannot name them all. I want to go listen to every piece of music you mentioned. I want to hide under my covers. I want cry like a baby. I desperately want a hug. You are AMAZING.
kedgeree chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
Exquisite. That's all I can manage right now.
apunygod chapter 5 . 9/27/2012
Oh my god, I don't even know what to say. Having spent the entire day reading these 5 chapters, I'm absolutely blown away. This isn't your standard fanfiction, this is art, poetry, a masterpiece. It transcends the familiar Holmes/Johnlock verse and becomes something of it's own; a beautiful evocative creature.

I desperately hope that the author is published or at least plans on sharing their works for publication - literary talent like this should be screamed from the rooftops, marched through the crowds, preached from the pulpit.

This is the best my clumsy, oafish mind and hands can give you as the highest praise I can manage. Thank you so much for letting people see the talent you possess.
Vanita chapter 5 . 9/19/2012
Abnegation. Fuliginous. Susurrus. Stochastic. Tenebrous. Bonhomie. Inchoate. Rictus.

Encomium.

These are rare gifts, and this piece of writing I will return to and savor time and again. You craft with such precision and expertise, and I am in thrall. What would a mind like this do when not buried in the obscurity and anonymity of fan fiction? What else will I exhume when I dig further? I can feel the exquisite struggle within the author, and it's mesmerizing. Utterly beautiful and devastating, this mind.

A love story indeed.
one-blue-eye chapter 5 . 8/27/2012
You must play the violin. You are so knowledgeable on so many subjects. I am in awe of you, your writing style, your characters and this story. I can't wait for more.
one-blue-eye chapter 2 . 8/27/2012
Sexy as hell
Moriarty-Mastermind chapter 5 . 8/4/2012
Ah! I am not disappointed. Wondrously done, my my friend, wondrously done.
Moriarty-Mastermind chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
I was referred here by a youtube video. I hope I made the right choice. ;)
cory chapter 5 . 7/25/2012
MY FEELS! HAVE ALL OF THEM!
Kyae chapter 5 . 7/20/2012
That ending sequence was absolutely stunning.

Thank you for sharing this story with us

Kyae
Cristalake chapter 5 . 7/19/2012
that was mind blowing... O_O
Guest chapter 5 . 6/28/2012
This is amazing, why is it not continuing? Thank you for the hard work.
Christinajoy chapter 5 . 6/20/2012
I have been reading your writing up until this point for quite some time. It is, quite simply, some of the most amazing wordsmanship I have ever had the pleasure of stumbling across. Your description of The Chaconne was exquisite. Have you written anything that has been published into a book or paper? I would love to get my hands on it. Please let me know. I hope to read more in the not so distant future.
190 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »