Reviews for I Hear Those Voices That Will Not Be Drowned : The Cold Song Series
Vivi Marius chapter 5 . 6/15/2012
I took the time to listen to the Chaconne as I read, making sure to keep in time with minutes listen in the writing. It was beautiful and profound and honestly overwhelmed me to the point of tears. I could feel Sherlock's final grief in the piece and the writing and it was magnificent. An ultimate praise: the language used is so intense and wonderful and carefully chosen as if a painter was picking out the different hues of color in the spectrum. This was one of the first Sherlock fics I ever read, and I was so grateful to rediscover it tonight, and it is honestly one of my favorite pieces of writing I have stumbled across. Thank you.
awed chapter 5 . 6/13/2012
I stumbled upon this somehow - and you had me hooked at hello.

I can't believe that I have not read this until now. It's brilliant, a masterpiece. The way you fit everything together… your characterisation… God.

I'm listening to the Chaconne right now on youtube... impossible not to once you described it so passionately and emotionally in this chapter.

God, please write more soon!
WhiteFang001 chapter 5 . 6/13/2012
It’s utterly mesmerising. Your writing and your storyline both.

Some of the most original and well done ideas I have read in a long time. The emotion you pour into your work, the detail. It’s what makes your writing exceptional and memorable.

Please continue to write and update soon A beautiful piece such as this simply must continue.

Well done.
lilsammywinchester chapter 5 . 6/12/2012
God...first of all, you are brilliant! second, well...i never really get into sex-ish fanfics (i'm on my parents computer so I feel hella guilty xD ) but God even the MS has MEANING and God that speech that John did in the very beginning when agreeing to it? Brilliant! The idea of a twin sister...God it's heart breaking and damn I don't care if my followers think I'm sex crazed...this is so going in my community! xD haha great job!
Dark knightress chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
Goodness. I thought this ended at chapter 3. It was just happenstance that I happened to come back to this (I really like the title) and I saw 2 more chapters and I am just amazed. You describe everything so perfectly. I'm listening to Chaconne now on youtube, because you wrote about it so passionately, I just had to.
Medea Talespinner chapter 5 . 5/16/2012
This chapter was heavy but the end was very uplifting. Thanks for updating!
eclecticcollect chapter 5 . 5/16/2012
This is an amazing fic. The progression of the relationship and its emotional nuance is really well done. You've also woven in John and Sherlock's everyday life, as well as Sherlock's past and the current case in a compelling way. I look forward to your next update!
Medea Talespinner chapter 2 . 5/15/2012
Reread this chapter thanks to the update, realized I've never reviewed it to tell you how much I appreciate this line: "I don't eat because the food doesn't satisfy." I've stolen it to use IRL.

Also, very hot. ;)
Ju Lara chapter 5 . 5/15/2012
Simply fabulous. You are one of very few authors who uses words I don't know, which I really appreciate, particularly the ones I sort of know. This chapter is exquisite in mental investigations, the way the brain reacts to stimuli and how the emotions are outside control without help. I love the J/S relationship, I am definitely hoping we'll see when John does decide (and why) to have / be had by Sherlock. I'm also loving the Mycroft developments. More soon please!
ReaderinthePNW chapter 5 . 5/14/2012
This was beautiful-I started listening to Bach's Chaconne on youtube in the background, and it is amazing. Well done, I've followed this fic since your first chapter, and am more impressed with every update! I am looking forward very, very much to the next one!

-Tara
Azamiko chapter 5 . 5/14/2012
Lovely.
Lady Ginger chapter 5 . 5/14/2012
Already commented on AO3, and I just repeat myself by saying: this is beautiful, and hot at the same time. You are fantastic writer.
booda77 chapter 2 . 5/14/2012
Okaaaaaaaay...have come to this story late as I only started reading JohnLock recently...WOW...this is so intense...and quite marvelous...had to pull out Nine Inch Nails and listen to "Closer"...does that make sense?...whooooo! and I am only on the 2nd chapter...if I don't review by the end of the last chapter you posted...send a search party!
Nival-kenival chapter 5 . 5/14/2012
O.O whoa that was psychidellic, please continue!

NH
Faulty Toaster chapter 5 . 5/14/2012
Your words paint pictures. I'm left bemused at how you manage to insert more emotional content than can be explained by the number of words used.

I want to be eloquent, for you surely deserve it, but my words won't do and I am a poor artist.

Thanks for sharing.