Reviews for I Hear Those Voices That Will Not Be Drowned : The Cold Song Series
AlastrinaMeadow chapter 5 . 5/14/2012
Not only is this one of the most amazing fics I've ever read, but I also get awesome music to add to my classical playlist. Just knowing you updated made me so happy, and I couldn't read it all the way through without flipping out every other paragraph with flails. Even so, I also almost want to cry because of how torn up Sherlock is. It's beautiful, as always. I can't wait to read more!
Aenea Lamia chapter 5 . 5/14/2012
God... this fic is PERFECT. I know my reviews are very dull and fangirlish, but really, the way you portray their relationship and the way they came to it its more than posible, is beautiful in a dark, twisted, PERFECT way. Thanks for keeping this up, thanks for sharing it with us. I'll wait patiently for the next chapter.
AineNiamh chapter 4 . 4/15/2012
Goodness. This story is amazing. Please update it!
V.O chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
Just a passer-by from Tumblr, but as reviews go, I bookmarked it so that I wouldn't loose it. It comes across as witty, well thought out and an altogether very pleasant read.
ChaozA chapter 4 . 4/4/2012
This is an intense read. Straining, capturing, thrilling, bending my grip on morals and standards.

I'm not sure if I already got what you want to instill in your readers between the lines but the transport you chose to carry it is barbed and I'm hoping it will rip enough well-worn paths up to open eyes leave scars (I adore scars, they are so symbolic for the change of status quo) and be remembered.

Still struggling to adapt the concept of not taking anything at face value. This story has something special and hopefully will not be reduced to fit a label.

best wishes A
Lytari Talon chapter 4 . 3/31/2012
Love this story! Very human, very beautiful, and very hot scenes! I can't wait to see how this turns out!
anon chapter 3 . 3/30/2012
This is utterly engrossing. I tend to judge fic by its ability to elicit an emotional reaction, and there are so many moments in here that do that. Specifically, I was *enraged* at Mycroft for bandying about their safeword. Even as the reader it felt like a violation. Brilliantly done.

Your writing combines so many things I love: Sherlock, BDSM, classical music, and just sheer brilliant intellect. The attention to detail, the bits of humor...It's gorgeous. Cannot wait to read the next installment!
solitary thrush chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
Thanks for writing this. I've been searching this fandom for a month or two, trying to find a fic that does justice to the complexity of the character *and* drug use (the latter being harder to find). I was damn near ready to write one myself, though I lack the time and wouldn't do it correctly. So, again, thanks for writing.

Some things I love: that you bring in music, which gets so much at the heart of the character; the italicized thoughts, which nicely mimicks some of the show's techniques; the [redacted] - not only the very best word to choose but also quite intriguing; and finally, that this work isn't just well-written but *well-crafted*, which is so rare in fanfic.

Don't mean to gush-I've been writing feedback all day and can't get out of that mode. But I suspect you don't mind so much. ;)
LostAgesOfTime chapter 4 . 3/24/2012
I am not into their sadist play, and, while there are many plot gaps in this story, (it does become a tad AU, with his sister and ex lover, and Mycroft in it) I am proud to name this story the best I have read on here. Though there's not much of a competition (haha), It doesn't seem like a 14 year old girl who adores glee wrote it and I adore you for that! Good Job! I'm picky, so you should truly understand what it means to get a good review out of me! I love the way to intertwine the cases into the story. The way you write is as intelligent as the true series!
roseredautumn chapter 2 . 3/21/2012
this fic...is amazingly written, and soooo so sexy.
gellmar64 chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
Dear EH,

Though Im not into BDSM reading I REALLY liked your story, who was exellent written, captivating and emotionally gratifying. Could you please consider writing a follow up. I just need to knew what happens, and besides that any more of your writing style would be great! You are a very talented writer.

Sorry for my bad language, as you perhaps can understand english is not my first language.

Maria
schnazzleberry chapter 4 . 3/17/2012
I stayed up for HOURS reading this story when I should have been sleeping. I couldn't stop reading it. There was so much depth to everything that I actually found myself tearing up during multiple points in the story. Altogether, a beautiful story.
Azamiko chapter 4 . 3/16/2012
This...doesn't seem complete. More?
Lestat's Violinist chapter 4 . 3/15/2012
I am SOOOO glad you continued with this fic! I've read the first three chapters over and over again, wondering what might happen next and... man, THIS was not what I'd imagined. I mean- just- oh poor Sherlock. (On a different note, my violin is named Sherrinford and when I read that I spewed out my apple-tini. You owe me a drink, boyo.)
Medea Talespinner chapter 4 . 3/14/2012
I just wanted to let you know I'm enjoying this story; I particularily like the way you've portrayed the characters. I know it says it's complete, but I feel there is more to the story - are you planning to continue it or follow up with a sequel? The hunt, as it were? I sincerely hope so :)
190 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 .. Last Next »