Reviews for I Hear Those Voices That Will Not Be Drowned : The Cold Song Series
Lady Auzie chapter 4 . 3/14/2012
Please dear god let that not be the end of this story. This story is fantastic and frankly one of the best I have read in a very long time. I loved how you tied Sherlocks musicality into a aspect of his past that defines him. I love your writing style and I hope you continue this story. I would love to see the killer caught and see Sherlocks emotional journey make it's full arc. Congratualtions on an excelent job.
Baited chapter 4 . 3/14/2012
I know he catches the killer (i mean it's Sherlock) but I want to know how!

Fantastic story.
Lady Ginger chapter 4 . 3/14/2012
But you can't, you just CAN'T stop this here? I demand, I beg, I need more.

Very disturbing themes, but I loved it anyway.

Really wish you would write more to this story. There must be so much more to say. Please.
Lady Ginger chapter 3 . 3/14/2012
It's so lovely. Their relationship is complex and fantastic. And the music! Extrabonus for that!
Lady Ginger chapter 2 . 3/14/2012
Fucking hell! Awesome!
clutteredrainbow chapter 4 . 3/14/2012
wow... your characterizations are wonderful. Please tell me that is not the end? I want to find the killer with you...
Lady Ginger chapter 1 . 3/14/2012
Liked it. A lot.
AkoyaMizuno chapter 4 . 3/13/2012
Brilliant. Just... every word, every sentence is so carefully chosen. Sex, yes, but sex that means something. And a story that pulls at the heartstrings. A Sherlock who is still *Sherlock.* Absolutely lovely.
Nival-kenival chapter 4 . 3/13/2012
Aww so cute please, continue!

~NH
Ju Lara chapter 4 . 3/13/2012
This Is Not Finished! You can't go and drop us there! I honestly don't know what I think about this story, it's so dark but you are writing it very well, I didn't do many things I should have because I couldn't stop reading it, so I suppose I'll go with "compelling" for now. Please go and do some more.
Yarsian chapter 4 . 3/13/2012
Woah. This is amazing. I feel bad because words cannot describe the emotional turmoil I went through reading this chapter. I...wow. Bravo. Bravo.
emma de los nardos chapter 4 . 3/13/2012
Amazing. You have tied together Sherlock's musical skill with a convincing and stark back story of a missing sister, a voice that was silenced, a family that didn't know how to cope with grief, and a burgeoning love that threatens to spill over.

Brilliant. You know that I love this story so much, but now I can put the pieces together in my mind, understand what was [redacted], and why. And Britten - THAT is why Britten. The outcasts, the innocents. Do you know, after our earlier conversations about Britten, I listened to Billy Budd and then read Melville's original book? Both were chilling and striking to me, as another person who so often finds herself on the outside. Of course, that is why I like Sherlock so much, too, and I imagine you do, as well.

I am sure that there is more that I want to say about this. But it is early in the morning, and I have to run to do adult things.

Glad to see you on tumblr.

Best,

Emma
HentaiZaru chapter 4 . 3/13/2012
T_T I am soooo sad right now, I am tearing up all over the place. Everything you write is amazing, even the agonizing parts. I can't wait for them to find this %#$!; to think that Sherlock never had closure for something so traumatic... Even with the horror, I am glad you updated sooner than I expected. The last few chapters had about 4 months between each so I was prepared to wait until May. Plus, you have introduced me to a lot of awesome music, and I've been trying to build up my classical playlist, so thanks! All in all, the story is the most amazing story I've found in this fandom, and probably will never find something quite as good as this ever. Update soon!
einnidmalfoy chapter 4 . 3/12/2012
This is heartbreaking. Oh god I need a cigarette.

My emotional upheaval aside, this a really good fic. I wish there was more.
einnidmalfoy chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
Wow. this is your first fic? I couldn't tell at all.

You got the right balance of Sherlock being himself and his supposedly heartless veneer cracking for John. The bit about the cocaine. It was almost erotic. Wow. (I do apologise for all the "wow"s in this review.) This is really quite a good piece and I am only on the first chapter!

Great job.