Reviews for I Hear Those Voices That Will Not Be Drowned : The Cold Song Series
ranechan chapter 2 . 3/11/2012
Oh my god. This second chapter is just...OH MY GOD.

It's not fair that you write like this, that the characters are so real and logic. It fits with them (something that dont happen with another stories). The way they're pushing each other to the edge is to much perfect.

Really. Perfect chapter again.
ranechan chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
I'm reading the first chapter of your fanfic and I just have to say that it's WONDERFUL, and absolutly perfect. Seriously. One of the best that I have read :)

It's beautifully written and the development of the characters stunning.

Thanks a lot for this!

P.D: Excuse me for the grammar mistakes, english is not my mother tongue u_u
cantsaymylastname chapter 3 . 3/6/2012
A thousand wows. A love story between two who need more than love and expect less than what they deserve. Gorgeously written and sad that there's no more to appreciate.
cantsaymylastname chapter 2 . 3/6/2012
Wow intellectual sexual bedtime stories about two smart men who need each other. The ying to his yang two parts of a whole. So brilliantly written. My stomach is butterflies from the sexual tension. Wow. Wow. Wow.
cantsaymylastname chapter 1 . 3/6/2012
I felt like I was in Sherlock's mind. Wow. The detail and the prose. Lovely.
forgetmenotjimmy chapter 3 . 2/25/2012
N'awww, a perfect blend of light and dark, very naturalistic dialogue and thought-processes, nice one!

:D
tweedjacketsandtea chapter 3 . 2/19/2012
This was unbelievably amazing, truely so. I only wish you'd written more!

The vocabulary challenged me, and I like to pride myself in being well read and knowledgeable. And the way in which John used the knife; bloody hell. That was too hot.

One of the best I've ever read, great stuff.
tweedjacketsandtea chapter 3 . 2/19/2012
This was unbelievably amazing, truely so. I only wish you'd written more!

One of the best I've ever read, great stuff.
sami1010220 chapter 3 . 2/12/2012
Wow, more than anything, that was beautifully written. I mean yes, the plot was great, and the characters were very well portrayed, but your writing! You were able to say so much without actually saying anything at all, and the flow was just...fantastic, truly beautiful.
writeaddict chapter 2 . 2/6/2012
Hot damn.
writeaddict chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
Oh. My. God.
Cerulean Night chapter 3 . 1/26/2012
i was a bit wary about reading this as i dont perticuarly see them as a couple in this fashion, however it is exquisitly written and a refreshing change to the substandard writing there seems to be across the site recently
Saide chapter 3 . 1/24/2012
Definetly the best story i have read so far! Please update soon!
witchaphe chapter 3 . 1/17/2012
This was SO GOOD! I loved it the way you've written it, just the language it all fitted together it was so beautiful. Especially the cocaine 'ritual'! (the ritual bit was my favourite bit) So good. I'm gonna read it again! x
Indilwen chapter 3 . 1/3/2012
Dear mother of Moriarty... this is brilliance. Complete utter brilliance. It keeps getting better and better, and here I thought I was over the whole men and sexual things thing... You proved me so very wrong, and yet it's different because it's not useless or plotless. Is it really over?
190 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 .. Last Next »