Reviews for It Just Felt Right
slytherinenigma chapter 16 . 8/23/2014
olease dont abandon
chessgrl chapter 16 . 2/10/2014
Thank you for sharing the story, I really like it. C:
Guest chapter 16 . 4/27/2013
I know you haven't updated this in ages...But I just read every chapter and am literally dying for another chapter! Please, please Oh please update! *puppy dog eyes*
Banana chapter 16 . 4/11/2013
Awwww, is this really it? Wish you'd update. I seriously love this, and now I've got like, a permanent cliffhanger!
livingarandomreality chapter 16 . 4/7/2013
I love this story. Poor Hermione, if I were her I'd take Bellatrix up on her offer to turn Ginny into a weasel! Drunk Bellatrix is hilarious too. I can't wait to see where you go next.
NesslovesBella chapter 16 . 1/14/2013
This is such an amazing story, way more interesting that others that are like 1 chapter long. You're a brilliant writer and please write more chapters. PLEASE!
Guest chapter 2 . 11/13/2012
shit
ScOut4It chapter 16 . 8/25/2012
I reread this all because it seemed there was maybe another chapter up. Come on and keep it going, you already put this much work into it. Look at all your loyal followers who want to see this completed.
Thanks for writing; I went to sleep and then woke up reading your story. (Well, I didn't dream-read so I did have to decide to stop reading for sleep and to start reading after I woke up.)
Guest chapter 16 . 8/17/2012
I'm really enjoying this fic, I hope you continue with it soon
uyhweyudgheysdgxbewyushgdbz chapter 16 . 7/9/2012
Please, please, please, please continue this story! I love the writing, I love the twists and I love Bellatrix!
Guest chapter 16 . 7/3/2012
Great story- love it!
RealaCarsona chapter 16 . 6/29/2012
LOL i love this story
Guest chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
This is the cutest story and I only have one qiestion how old is Bella in this story;))) but loving it so please update soon
sugarplumfairy123 chapter 16 . 4/11/2012
UPDATE PLEASE!
LoveSKINS94 chapter 16 . 3/27/2012
Loving this story, can't wait to read what's to come :D

Update soon please! :)