Reviews for It Just Felt Right
Forbidden Blck Roses chapter 7 . 8/10
Haha bella is a natural!xD
Forbidden Blck Roses chapter 4 . 8/10
XD hahaha bella? whering pink? noooo I'm dead xD
estherlestrange chapter 14 . 12/26/2015
'there's a look on you face, I would like to knock out' - you listen to Archive? I actually haven't met anyone that's heard of them before...

Anyways, this is my second time reading your fic and honestly, I adore it. Well done :)
slytherinenigma chapter 16 . 8/23/2014
olease dont abandon
darkestofplaces chapter 16 . 2/10/2014
Thank you for sharing the story, I really like it. C:
Guest chapter 16 . 4/27/2013
I know you haven't updated this in ages...But I just read every chapter and am literally dying for another chapter! Please, please Oh please update! *puppy dog eyes*
Banana chapter 16 . 4/11/2013
Awwww, is this really it? Wish you'd update. I seriously love this, and now I've got like, a permanent cliffhanger!
livingarandomreality chapter 16 . 4/7/2013
I love this story. Poor Hermione, if I were her I'd take Bellatrix up on her offer to turn Ginny into a weasel! Drunk Bellatrix is hilarious too. I can't wait to see where you go next.
NesslovesBella chapter 16 . 1/14/2013
This is such an amazing story, way more interesting that others that are like 1 chapter long. You're a brilliant writer and please write more chapters. PLEASE!
Guest chapter 2 . 11/13/2012
shit
ScOut4It chapter 16 . 8/25/2012
I reread this all because it seemed there was maybe another chapter up. Come on and keep it going, you already put this much work into it. Look at all your loyal followers who want to see this completed.
Thanks for writing; I went to sleep and then woke up reading your story. (Well, I didn't dream-read so I did have to decide to stop reading for sleep and to start reading after I woke up.)
Guest chapter 16 . 8/17/2012
I'm really enjoying this fic, I hope you continue with it soon
uyhweyudgheysdgxbewyushgdbz chapter 16 . 7/9/2012
Please, please, please, please continue this story! I love the writing, I love the twists and I love Bellatrix!
Guest chapter 16 . 7/3/2012