Reviews for Ororo and T'Challa in Family Matters
Kikyogirl15 chapter 2 . 4/30
The way you write T'Challa always gets me. I liked seeing a bit of the 60 day challenge. I like that through them we found out when they forgave each other. A pissed off T'Challa is no joke. Each story shows that this is how Ororo and T'Challa should have been written.
DethStryque chapter 2 . 1/31/2013
I really liked this story. Your details, your deft characterization, your in depth knowledge of each character's past, your entirely human and more fully realized use of "minor" characters that are easy to overlook in these kinds of stories, and your attention to Marvel canon are all very well grasped, very well executed, and deeply appreciated. KEEP WRITING THESE STORIES, FRIEND. I would read more of our T'Choro under your pen.
Oistasia chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
I'm both surprised and happy you continued this fic. I wasn't exactly 'wowed' by the ending of the last one like I usually am. However, this seems to be a wonderful start to the continuation... I love all the confrontation! Were you planning on 'finishing' the kiss scene from that MWF issue at T'Challa's apartment like Storm suggested? Or perhaps a separate fic? (Hint hint ;) Update soon! :)

P.S. - I think I'm in love with your rhetorical devices. Particularly the similes, Lol. :P
BFS chapter 2 . 7/23/2011
Nice wrap up.
CarbonGoddess chapter 2 . 7/17/2011
Loved this! I think you should have let Abasi speak on why he showed up at Ororo's grandmother's house. I feel like T'challa beat an innocent man. Yes he did kiss Ororo and she is married yada yada yada but he has feelings too. He is wrong but his wrong can be justified by his emotions same with Ororo she was wrong but she was hurt by T'challa thus causing the incident with Abasi. NWHS i wish you really would have let Abasi speak, at least have him say he loves Ororo and doesn't care about T'challa then that would justify his asswhoopin'. Others may say Abasi got beat up because he advanced towards T'challa but that was only because he was being insulted by him.

Oh yea, people might say Abasi showed up to see Ororo and make more advances but the way Ororo ran off after the kiss should send a red flag to him telling him he needs to slow down or that they were wrong for sharing a kiss.
The Sky Ruler chapter 2 . 7/16/2011
Another great chapter. I really appreciate how fast you update, thank you. You have my continued support.
The Sky Ruler chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
You're definitely amazing. Thank you for this, you made my day. :)
Fruitta chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
Simply beautiful. I can't wait for more!
jazphace chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
Great! Love it! Please update soon :)
CarbonGoddess chapter 1 . 7/9/2011

YES! Loving this, please continue!