Reviews for The Spanish Inquisition
YesIEatQuiche chapter 1 . 12/8/2011
KS: Since you have denied me the pleasure of responding to your review by not logging in, I shall do it here.

First off, I admit I do see your point. I had trouble putting this story in a category in the first place, and I thought the summary made it clear, but clearly you do not think so. I went back and edited the summary to make it explicit that this is in fact NOT slash. Sorry to disappoint.

Second point - there is no reason to get so worked up. This is a measly oneshot, barely 1000 words so I'm sure it couldn't have wasted more than 8 minutes or so of your time. There are plenty of K/S fics out there awaiting your perusal.

Third point, please refrain from cussing in your future reviews - it's bad taste and in general it makes authors more likely to ignore your suggestions. Just some food for thought.

YIEQ
KS chapter 1 . 12/7/2011
Deceiving people like this is not nice, you put this fic under romance and with Jim and Spock as defining characters, I don't like Spock/Uhura actually I hate it, I opened this fic thinking it was a K/S fic and I ended reading this shit? If you want people reading your fics then be honest and use the true pairing you're writing about.
thayet9 chapter 1 . 9/15/2011
Spock showing emotion that doesn't involve breaking out in tears,very rare.

Ok,ignore that part up there (despite the fact that its true). Spock's emotions were real and had a perpose in the story which was refreshing yet reminicent of the spock we all know and love. When I read this my reaction was something like "I don't remember seeing this?" And I think that's perfect, something others should strive for... yup, I'm done!

Thankyou
calilion11 chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
I didn't feel like logging in from my phone, but I just read your story :) I liked it too, a lot. But I didn't know who Bones is. Ps. I wish you were here this weekend, bc I miss you. Bye now.
spockside chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
Hee hee hee! Oh, Jim, you tease. :P
Reader chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
Lol. Poor Spock is so transparent.
RubyHair chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
I love the idea of "the Spanish inquisition", Kirk screwing with Spocks head is always fun!

The inaccuracy I see is that they would have 24/7 manned shifts on the bridge in case of emergency.