Reviews for Unrecognised
texican chapter 23 . 9/29/2015
This was so freaking great! Thank you so much for sharing your talents. I am so happy I found this on a 'must read Faberry list'. Loved the kids and dog too!
technoeNaruto chapter 23 . 4/17/2015
I marathoned through this whole story because I could not stop reading. I loved the way you wrote it. I'm happy Judy is at least trying to tolerate Rachel being with Quinn. I'm so glad there's a sequel. My least favorite part were Rachels father's disowning her like douche bags. My favorite part was Logan calling Rachel momma Rae so cute.
MaimeSan chapter 16 . 4/3/2015
Hi, I just wanted to ask a question. I'm studying business in Slovenia and I admit I'm not too familiar with USA law (I specialize in ours), but doesn't what Quinn is doing qualify as Unfair Methods Of Competition and is therefore illegal? If someone tried to gain clients like this here, he/she would definitely get sued.
Pennylane93 chapter 23 . 2/13/2015
I just re-read this story. Something reminded me of it and so I read it again and now I just want to tell you that this is probably my favorite faberry story. It has a very original storyline, a fantastic plot and it has fantastic character development. Fantastic job.
Ps: this site won't let me review the same chapter twice so I signed out but the name I wrote is my username.
meso30180 chapter 23 . 1/28/2015
I just found this story the other day and I wanted to review after each chapter, but I felt like maybe it was to little to late kind of thing! I really loved this story, it was different, it was imaginative, and u ended it very well! I loved how u even managed to get Rachel back in contact with her fathers! I will be moving on to the sequel now! Wtg!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/16/2014
I am sorry, but a Rachel Berry who doesn't sing isn't Rachel Berry.
Robert12774 chapter 23 . 7/29/2014
Great story thanks
Robert12774 chapter 20 . 7/28/2014
Oh dear
Robert12774 chapter 11 . 7/28/2014
I get the feeling san gonna find out who rachel is first
KrissyJ chapter 23 . 12/12/2013
Love it!
Eyghon chapter 23 . 5/29/2013
This was fantastic! And I was just thinking to myself, please please let there be a sequel, and there is one, yay! I loved your OCs and Quinn and Rachel's relationship, and all the twists and turns this story took, with Mellissa (so didn't see that one coming) and Rachel's backstory, and Remi the dog... It was all wonderful.
Wispenq chapter 23 . 2/14/2013
I cried with this story :') I loved it! :D amazing! really!
Ghost420 chapter 23 . 10/18/2012
The story was amazing you did a fantastic job (: can't wait to read the sequel
dazzledpixie88 chapter 23 . 8/20/2012
When I first started this story I was skeptical of because I thought Rachel was more or less just going to lead her on and then that was going to be the end of it: kind of like a payback for how Quinn was back in high school. I actually stopped reading the story at one point (I think I was like on chapter 2 or 3) and didn't plan on going back to it, but I'm glad I did because I ended up really enjoying it.

It seems like everything has finally come full circle for both Rachel and Quinn. They both seem so happy together. :) I'm really looking forward to reading the sequel, which I guess I'm off to go start reading. :)
LoveSKINS94 chapter 23 . 5/24/2012
Really loved this story, it was amazing and i can't wait to read the sequel :D