Reviews for Damage Control
Love the fanfic reference and the bag of jelly baby's in the mail! Great story!
AliciaRoseFantasy chapter 11 . 7/4
As the Doctor would say, Brilliant! Awesome story! Love it :)
Ford.Ye.Fiji chapter 11 . 5/29
Okay, that was... just... I managed to keep my head through most of it, but strangely enough to it was the jelly babies that set me off into a fit of crying. I loved it.
The whole story and then the way you ended it with the jelly babies had me laughing crying at the same time I absolutely loved thid
Good story !
MisguidedGhostWriter chapter 11 . 12/23/2014
Sweet ending! I'm gonna go search for the sequel now! Thanks for writing this, it was really interesting to read.
OncomingStorm21 chapter 11 . 8/4/2014
Please update this story
Guest chapter 7 . 7/27/2014
"I dread to think of the fanfiction."
TheOneThatGotAway99 chapter 11 . 3/28/2014
Ah, how I do miss Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart (may Mr. Courtney rest in peace). And, truly, who can resist a jelly baby offered by the Doctor? Well, quite a few people, as it turns out, but I am not one of them. :)

I'm off to the next installment of this series. Enjoying it! Erm, enjoying it as much as I can enjoy my Doctor in a rather bad state, anyway. Take care! God bless!

The Writer Of Fate chapter 11 . 3/25/2014
Everyone knows that the Doctor runs for two reason: 1. to escape whatever is threatening his life that day 2. to escape his past all that it carries with it.
RamesOphira chapter 1 . 3/14/2014
seireidoragon chapter 11 . 11/21/2013
This was a really well written story and the ending was nice and well done. Not too happy but not too depressing. It had a good balance.
Talk Bubble chapter 11 . 11/8/2013
OH WHAT A PERFECT EPILOGUE. After breaking my heart, this is perfect.
Talk Bubble chapter 5 . 11/8/2013
I wanted to let you know that I love this so far! It's really wonderful, and I'm glad the Torchwood team members are in character (because a lot of people can't write them very well.)

...I was wondering about the Paradox Bomb? I've heard it mentioned and explained in several fanfiction stories, but I never found anything else about it? Is it ever explained in the show, or is it a fan thing?
IDeclareATimeWar chapter 2 . 9/9/2013
Hello friend. You made some perfect sentences in this here story of yours.

"She had been expecting some powerful, otherworldly being, and what she had gotten was just a person." How is this so perfect? How did you sum up the Doctor in that one elegant sentence? That's it. That's him. And it's sad and it's happy and it's overwhelming and underwhelming and a little anticlimactic and it's perfect. And I read it probably three times just because I was struck by how perfect it was but I'll tell you what I wasn't doing myself any favors because I was delaying getting to this little gem:

"...his manic grin was just this side of sane." Again. Perfection. I can picture his stupid face in my head and it's hilarious and it's heartbreaking and goshfreakingdarnit you're good. This is good.

The Doctor politely dismissing Tosh, Jack moving the tea so he doesn't knock it over, Gwen being puzzled about the Doctor's pockets. Those details bring the story alive. Fantastic.

I suppose it's the Doctor's dark past and extreme behavior that allows fanfic writers to slip masochism so comfortably into his character. But the way you do it, it's subtle, it's tasteful. I feel for him, and I believe the story, I believe the pain, but it's not exactly a "whump" and it doesn't make me uncomfortable as is often the case.