Reviews for Damage Control
fishertowers chapter 11 . 9/6
Excellent story!
Guest chapter 10 . 7/23/2015
Love the fanfic reference and the bag of jelly baby's in the mail! Great story!
AliciaRoseFantasy chapter 11 . 7/4/2015
As the Doctor would say, Brilliant! Awesome story! Love it :)
Ford.Ye.Fiji chapter 11 . 5/29/2015
Okay, that was... just... I managed to keep my head through most of it, but strangely enough to it was the jelly babies that set me off into a fit of crying. I loved it.
Guest chapter 11 . 3/28/2015
The whole story and then the way you ended it with the jelly babies had me laughing crying at the same time I absolutely loved thid
Guest chapter 11 . 2/19/2015
Good story !
MisguidedGhostWriter chapter 11 . 12/23/2014
Sweet ending! I'm gonna go search for the sequel now! Thanks for writing this, it was really interesting to read.
TricksterAngel1 chapter 11 . 8/4/2014
Please update this story
Guest chapter 7 . 7/27/2014
"I dread to think of the fanfiction."
Lol
TheOneThatGotAway99 chapter 11 . 3/28/2014
Ah, how I do miss Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart (may Mr. Courtney rest in peace). And, truly, who can resist a jelly baby offered by the Doctor? Well, quite a few people, as it turns out, but I am not one of them. :)

I'm off to the next installment of this series. Enjoying it! Erm, enjoying it as much as I can enjoy my Doctor in a rather bad state, anyway. Take care! God bless!

-TheOne
The Writer Of Fate chapter 11 . 3/25/2014
Everyone knows that the Doctor runs for two reason: 1. to escape whatever is threatening his life that day 2. to escape his past all that it carries with it.
FewerGivenLives chapter 1 . 3/14/2014
I love this so MUCCCCCCCCHHHHHHH!
seireidoragon chapter 11 . 11/21/2013
This was a really well written story and the ending was nice and well done. Not too happy but not too depressing. It had a good balance.
Talk Bubble chapter 11 . 11/8/2013
OH WHAT A PERFECT EPILOGUE. After breaking my heart, this is perfect.
Talk Bubble chapter 5 . 11/8/2013
Hello!
I wanted to let you know that I love this so far! It's really wonderful, and I'm glad the Torchwood team members are in character (because a lot of people can't write them very well.)

...I was wondering about the Paradox Bomb? I've heard it mentioned and explained in several fanfiction stories, but I never found anything else about it? Is it ever explained in the show, or is it a fan thing?