Reviews for Odds and Ends
dsl116 chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
i really really enjoyed your first fan fic. The first story made me tear up. i hope you continue writing. I think you're very good at what you do. I'll catch the other three another evening. Waiting anxiously to see how you continue "Time Switch". Really love that one! Thanks again for writing.
katielady900 chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
This is an amazing story, I loved it. It shows Dean's protectivness and love for his little brother.
judyann chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
Love this one! And all the different scenes from their childhood! Loved the last one especially! that was great!
casammy chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
Very good description of the moments of dean and sammy, always it is so admirable as the dean's first worry is providing that sammy this good, I recover and except
sylia91 chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
I love your fics. Weechester fics are my favorite and yours are especially excellent! The palpable love between the brothers is lovely and John is still a parent, not yet a drill sergeant.
sammygirl1963 chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
What a sweet look into different moments of the boys lives. I mut sy that my favorite though was Dean getting a baby Sammy to finally take the bottle and quiet down after having lost their mom!
Lilithakaducky chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
A sweet tale you told us and wonderfully written. Welcome to fanfiction. it's a great place to be, you'll see.

Please keep up writing. You have a lot of talent.
Aelan010 chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
*looks at you pleadingly* More Weechesters?