Reviews for The Center Cannot Hold
XCherokee chapter 7 . 10/20
Steffanie chapter 7 . 9/27
THis was great! Gripping and I am happy to see that KF and Flash got out safely. know you said this was on hiatus and you probably wouldn't finish it, but please do! It's fantastic.
Just one more chapter. Damn it. Please update.
winter719 chapter 7 . 8/14
Update with more Barry/Wally fluff
and since I don't think anyone else has commented on it yet, I really like the name of the story
pmellina19 chapter 7 . 7/26
Come on! Just one last final chaapter! Please!
Please please please please please update! I need the last chapter! My feels are killing me! Its been 3 years please update!
TryMe626 chapter 7 . 5/6
Will this ever be updated?!
AmyRose512 chapter 7 . 3/10
Pleeease update soon...I really want to see how this ends. :)
guidiani chapter 7 . 2/9
Dude awesome story. Can't wait for the final chapter.
MarburyBlur chapter 4 . 12/30/2014
Wally shows he cares with hugs. Like a normal person.
Luizals chapter 7 . 12/11/2014
Despite you thinking almost every chapter was crappy I think they were pretty well done and the the story is very interesting. I'll be waiting for the final chapter anxiously
Fives32 chapter 7 . 9/24/2014
GossInABox chapter 7 . 8/30/2014
This was a fantastic story. I love the characterization (and how it's not shippy), and just Barry and Wally's relationship. Plus, it made me do some research and realize that Wally's evil!dad is actually comic canon, so now I know why it's such a common theme in fanfic. XD But yes, this really is wonderful and while you're writing could use a bit of proofreading, it's actually very, very good. The pacing of the story is really great too, since sometimes authors tend to linger too long on certain scenes or aspects and not push things forward.

But yes, I do hope that you'll post up that final chapter someday. I'll be watching this one just in case!
MarburyBlur chapter 7 . 8/23/2014
i love how you said one more chapter left and that was two years ago (sarcasm)
ThePurpleDragoness chapter 7 . 8/3/2014
Please, please, please, please, please, pleaseā€¦ Update. I want to Rudolph to suffer.