Reviews for The Center Cannot Hold
Smile-I'mTheEndOfAllThatYouSee chapter 8 . 12/29/2015
I thought this was completed. I was shocked that it wasn't and I must say this is probably the best chapter ever.
TheRavenFromTheDeep chapter 8 . 12/27/2015
Come on, do it for the children.
AthenaMonaLisa chapter 1 . 12/26/2015
Oh no, oh no, oh no, oh no, no NO! This is so horrible! Rudy knows! Gahhh! Oh and R.I.P Mary West.
CalamityJim chapter 8 . 12/26/2015
Don't be so down on yourself. Writing is hard. Anyone who does it gets that and fics get abandoned for a reason. It is really hard to give any fic an ending, and one you've pushed aside cause you've lost the idea is even worse. I have an unfinished fic and I'm ignoring all pms and reviews on whether I'm going to finish it.

So that you were able to come back and finish it at all is really impressive. You should be super happy about this cause it turned out good. I really liked the ending. It was very fitting and it was well executed.

So thank you for finishing it, even though you didn't have to. And thank you for providing me with some awesome reads.
gulnihal chapter 8 . 12/25/2015
Lol this came up I my e-mail, and I'm like wth is this. I have to go back and reread the entire fic because I don't remember anything jokes aside I'm glad you at least finished it, congrats lol :)
XCherokee chapter 7 . 10/20/2015
WHERES THE NEXT CHAPTER
Steffanie chapter 7 . 9/27/2015
THis was great! Gripping and I am happy to see that KF and Flash got out safely. know you said this was on hiatus and you probably wouldn't finish it, but please do! It's fantastic.
Guest chapter 7 . 9/12/2015
Just one more chapter. Damn it. Please update.
winter719 chapter 7 . 8/14/2015
Update with more Barry/Wally fluff
and since I don't think anyone else has commented on it yet, I really like the name of the story
Babaloo19 chapter 7 . 7/26/2015
Come on! Just one last final chaapter! Please!
Guest chapter 7 . 7/15/2015
Please please please please please update! I need the last chapter! My feels are killing me! Its been 3 years please update!
TryMe626 chapter 7 . 5/6/2015
Will this ever be updated?!
AmyRose512 chapter 7 . 3/10/2015
Pleeease update soon...I really want to see how this ends. :)
guidiani chapter 7 . 2/9/2015
Dude awesome story. Can't wait for the final chapter.
MarburyBlur chapter 4 . 12/30/2014
Wally shows he cares with hugs. Like a normal person.