Reviews for Bleed 2 Feed
Cheese-Kun chapter 2 . 12/3/2011
I really like the idea behind this story! I can't wait to read more! I hope you update soon.
Megan Consoer chapter 2 . 11/14/2011
I really like this story alot. Can you please write some more chapters?
randomwriter90 chapter 2 . 9/12/2011
i really enjoyed this story. please update soon.
Spirit of the Dead chapter 2 . 7/22/2011
I am correct I. Guessing that very last bit to the preview for the next chapter was Tenshi? Lol. Another awesome chapter. Like I said, I donate series too well, so I have no suggestions for a future love interest for Hotaru. Though I must say that werewolf is HAWT! Anyways, loved it! Please update again as soon as you can!

Chow!
princess moon shadow chapter 2 . 7/22/2011
Love it!
Spirit of the Dead chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
I like it so far! You got Tenshi down pretty well I'd say! I don't know anything about True Blood, but I've been meaning to get into it. Your fic may provide the motivation I need XD I was on google while reading it, looking up what the characters look like. Please update again as soon as you can!

Chow!
El3v3n chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
I definitely have to applaud you for doing a Sailor Moon/True Blood crossover! I love both of them! I've read both the Sookie Stackhouse Series as well as follow the show (you really like the show better? I guess I'm half and half on certain parts vs. others) I don't know if I could follow a Hotaru centered story but I just wanted to let you know that this is a really cool idea! I'd love to see a Usagi centered True Blood crossover :-p
JediScully chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
It's so nice to see such a unique story idea! I hope to read more soon ;)