Reviews for Blinded Eyes
XxLady.GreyWolfxX chapter 42 . 6/9
One word: Sequel ! :D
Silvanesti chapter 42 . 2/12
I am quite surprised that this story hasn't received more reviews and favourites. It certainly deserves more praise and acknowledgement. The story is very well written, a few misspellings have slipped through, but all in all the writing style is beautiful. The plot is excellent and is given the time it needs to develop fully. Nothing feels rushed, yet there is not a dull moment. The characterisation is great.
Thank you for sharing this story with us. I'll most certainly have a look at what more you have written.
SpirkFan101 chapter 39 . 12/22/2015
I am amazed at the thought you put into this. I mean, I thought there were plot holes in the gossip going around the ship, and how that would've weakened the ship's morale - but, then, BAM, you solve it with bones telling Kirk that those weren't the correct rumors at all. And the spy that was attempting to sabotage Kirk! Genius!
AiMila chapter 33 . 12/20/2015
...i actually feel a little bit of pity for Bones...poor man has two idiots as best friends
AiMila chapter 22 . 12/20/2015
i have never ever ever in my short time learning of Star Trek liked T'Pring! i always see her as a bitch! even tho in some stories they make her a descent being cant stand her and Stonn? lets not talk about that thing. i really hope they learn their place and never mess with my favorite commanding couple ever again!
Tillythedwfan chapter 42 . 7/29/2015
I loved this story it was written amazingly and has kept me entertained for days :)
louisesnape chapter 42 . 7/8/2015
Kyaaaaa OMG I love it so much! It's so freaking good!
Someone chapter 42 . 12/13/2014
Just found this out, read it through and loved every moment.
Miss-Leth chapter 1 . 6/27/2014
This fic was amazingly beautiful. I loved the dark human tone to it. Well done, I absolutely loved it.
Nightshade's sydneylover150 chapter 1 . 6/17/2014
Absolutely loved the story!
Ominous Rain chapter 32 . 5/23/2014
Now Spocky understands! If both of them will stop thinking it's impossible they could get somewhere!
Ominous Rain chapter 31 . 5/23/2014
lol poor technician. He just wanted to help
aaliyah1963 chapter 42 . 5/23/2014
Awesome story! Third time I have read it.
Ominous Rain chapter 30 . 5/22/2014
Well I'm glad that those two have yet to argue. I hope the mission goes well
Ominous Rain chapter 29 . 5/22/2014
At least there's no arguing this chapter, really?