Reviews for Blinded Eyes
Someone chapter 42 . 12/13/2014
Just found this out, read it through and loved every moment.
Miss-Leth chapter 1 . 6/27/2014
This fic was amazingly beautiful. I loved the dark human tone to it. Well done, I absolutely loved it.
Nightshade's sydneylover150 chapter 1 . 6/17/2014
Absolutely loved the story!
MissSexyRain chapter 32 . 5/23/2014
Now Spocky understands! If both of them will stop thinking it's impossible they could get somewhere!
MissSexyRain chapter 31 . 5/23/2014
lol poor technician. He just wanted to help
aaliyah1963 chapter 42 . 5/23/2014
Awesome story! Third time I have read it.
MissSexyRain chapter 30 . 5/22/2014
Well I'm glad that those two have yet to argue. I hope the mission goes well
MissSexyRain chapter 29 . 5/22/2014
At least there's no arguing this chapter, really?
MissSexyRain chapter 28 . 5/22/2014
Well, Tarsus is still an awful thing to talk about
OdysseusWanders chapter 42 . 2/5/2014
Lovely fic. I found this just today. Thanks for putting the time in to write and not making the fic one of the many rushed romances.
Jenna A. L. Marie chapter 42 . 11/2/2013
It took me about three days to get through this monster, partly because of school, and because I just wanted to savor how this was written.
I thought that it was fantastically well written, I thought that the characters were well pulled together, the flow of the different storyline arcs was fabulous, all in all I loved it.
And your sentence structure really made me happy! So did the language you used, and I used a couple bits for some of my vocab homework I hope you don't mind!

Cheers,
Jenna A. L. Marie
Guest chapter 42 . 10/28/2013
I just finished your story and I'm astonished that you don't have more reviews for it. The story its self is well written if not a bit angsty (but that's what we want lol). I hope that you might consider writing a sequel or a in the future epilogue, just to see how their relationship turned out.

Amazing story, hope you turn out another one.
-splice
AlleyKat2134 chapter 42 . 8/31/2013
'Spock greedily pressed their hands together, perfectly composed with the exception of the pure adoration and love in his eyes. Jim's smile softened at that, more natural, more affectionate, his eyes reflecting his own reverence and adulation.'

I read that but more than 10 times and aww-ed every time because I just could not get over the feels. Great story. I love the slower paced stories. They always seem more realistic.

I checked out your other stories and I love the one shots, but I would love to read more of your longer fics. You're just so good at writing them!

Keep writing:)
Saela chapter 42 . 8/22/2013
Can't believe you wrote this in a single year! It's an impressive piece of work, and I admire how you had the characters develop, and how what happened during Jim's childhood was carefully divided over the whole story.
Guest chapter 42 . 7/9/2013
Just amazing and brilliant. Thank you! I actually have no words to express how fulfilling and gripping and humorous that was. Ah so many delightful miscommunications and Winona and Sarek were absolutely gorgeous hehehehee. Everything about this was well constructed and a delight to read. *sighs happily* thank you for the journey!