Reviews for Golden Kitsune Alchemist: Unleashed
The Fallen Angel Sephiroth chapter 3 . 6/20/2012
Awesome story are you still gonna have Ed and Al enter the military and Trisha die please say no
koshimaru chapter 3 . 2/25/2012
1 funny wedding to love this fanfic update soon
mattcun chapter 3 . 11/1/2011
plz write more
ebm6969 chapter 3 . 10/1/2011
Even though this felt short, yet the plot was worth the wait.
gen. liquid chapter 3 . 10/1/2011
So they're world hopping for their honeymoon. Well, I can understand that. Nice lemon at the end by the way. Can't wait to see more.
Dregus chapter 2 . 8/7/2011
so im going to assume that at some point Trisha got her AIDS problem takne care of
honorwolf1 chapter 2 . 7/20/2011
ahahahahahahah the wedding was funny
honorwolf1 chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
this is quite an awaesome fic and you place valid points i look forward to what you do
gen. liquid chapter 2 . 7/17/2011
Nice to see this story back up and updated. I'm especially glad to see you add some new details to these chapters like the conversations between Naruto's other wife. Can't wait to see more.
Master-of-the-Damnd chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
hello i am the master-of-the-damnd and i would just like to say your stories are some of my favorites and that isnt something i say to many as i am a very picky reader anyway i am putting out a light challenge to my favorite authors a crossover of epic proportions however narito never leaves his world or actually comes back if he does simple base evil/dark naruto, naruto world harrem, and most importantly naruto finds a room hiden under Kanoha a room of evil, a room that contains the ring of sauron, mask of jack of blade, gautlet of the overlord, biomass of the gravemind , etc etc. in other words overly powerfull godlike evil naruto.

dont know why but overly powerfull naruto just seems so right.

Castigar0 chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
Sweet, can't wait for the next chapters, always love your stories and it will be funny to see where you take this as the previous story was good as well. Can you leave Izumi out of the Harem because if she doesn't marry Sig, then the most awesomest scene in Brotherhood is gone, and many readers will be heartbroken over not seeing Sig & Alex 'Bond'

Yay for the possibility of Oliviar in the Harem.
NeoNazo356 chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
A great start to what I think will be a very heartfelt story.

I hope to read more soon. Until then, see ya later.
Burnning Truth chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
Well I'm deffently standing by my last review thou you might want to keep an eye out for fused-words (i.e. words that you might have forgotten to space).

By the way are you still going to use "Kurohime" as part of your cross-over series?

If you are I can get you a link to the full english manga series incase you need it.
Fox Boss chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
Actually I believe Lust is a rather decent personafication. However insead of intimate lust she possesses a high amount of blood-lust.

Kind of like how gluttony isn't just for want vast amounts of food, it could be anything like power, money, territory, etc.

Also I know a way to fit both Prides and Wraths from the Anime/Manga-Brotherhood.