Reviews for edFAMOUS
Guest chapter 9 . 8/5/2014
Hey when is chapter 10 gonna be updated?
Infamousgamer32 chapter 9 . 7/15/2014
Hey when is the chapter gonna be updated!
Alfonse08 chapter 8 . 7/10/2014
Really man? I feel that Double D should have gotten Video powers and Ed should have gotten Granite powers, it fits them so much better.
Alfonse08 chapter 7 . 7/10/2014
Huh, I always thought they had to figure the powers out for themselves through trial and error or something. Well, glad you stopped pussy-footing around and are finally going to show us the other two Ed's powers. Also I really hope you update more, its been short so far but I already kind of like this story.
Alfonse08 chapter 1 . 7/10/2014
Not a bad way to start, although frankly I feel that maybe you should have started out with them just VISITING the city during the time of the explosion instead of moving there.
Jeggetts chapter 7 . 2/22/2014
Meant to add should in the first sentence.
Jeggetts chapter 8 . 2/21/2014
Personally i think you develop a divergent story to Cole's. Give the Ed's more time to shine.

Also are the Ed's ever going to face karma moments? I know Ed and Edd will most likey be hero's given Ed's obsession with them and Edd being... well Edd. Eddy however was already naturally selfish and he has a lot of pent up anger from all the bullying he's endured.

it would be interesting to see if his friends could keep him from going evil or have him suprise them by coming around on his own.
LightJakRises chapter 7 . 12/11/2013
pretty interesting take
JimmyJones chapter 7 . 12/11/2013
Hmm something interesting comes this way yes? I love the Ed Edd n Eddy series and i'm glad you've taken it upon yourself to cross these two series in a believable way. Although i have never played the infamous games i am interested in them as they seem like good games. I'll give you my opinion of the story so far, in my opinion so far its been good with the way you portray the eds and characters. You could give us some more background detail to help us visualize where they are at. Environment is important to a story in a way that it can affect the mood or bring important details that may come up later. Like noting how there can be a fire alarm and turning it on later when the building is on fire turns on sprinklers is a simple way of doing so. Saying they're at an alleyway in chapter 6 for example is alright but I hope you can get out more than that in later chapters but for the moment it serves the purpose. It may also benefit you to look up the dialogue for missions as you may miss dialogue be it hidden or lost because you're too busy fighting with enemies to really pay too much attention. I'm going to end this here expect to see me again though as i like how the story is going so far so i'm going to follow it.
thesoniczone11 chapter 7 . 11/15/2013
Welp, there goes the fourth wall...
Mr. Monty chapter 6 . 10/5/2013
Just in case nobody checks my profile I have an announcement that may make your guys blood boil but I hope you can understand. Last month my uncle passed away, putting me into a state of depression and leaving me with suicidal thoughts. Yippee right? Anyways, along with that, my laptop charger broke a few weeks later and since the chapter was on that laptop...yeah. I will not be getting another charger until the end of November. So, once again, I am putting the story on hiatus. I hope you can understand. Stay beautiful.

Mr. Monty
monkeycyborgninja chapter 6 . 5/29/2013
Well, despite the length, I did enjoy this new chapter, honestly I'm just glad you didn't give up on the fic, it is awesome and I can't wait to see what Ed and Double D's powers are going to be, so update soon please.
monkeycyborgninja chapter 7 . 12/9/2012
Hey there, I've just started reading this story of yours and I must say it is AWESOME! Seriously I love it, I'm a bit of a crossover freak so when there are two things I like at the same time I tend to look for a crossover of them on this site, and I'm just so glad that I found this. Ireally can't wait to see Ed and Double D's powers, and see them kick the shit out of some villans, maybe even fight alongside Cole, I don't know, guess I'm just going to have to wait and see. Listen, I understand the whole trouble with school and just life in general getting in the way of writing, but UPDATE SOON FOR THE LOVE OF GOD!
Guest chapter 6 . 9/13/2012
control over darkness
Spindash77 chapter 6 . 8/28/2012
The powers you have in mind all make sense in some way but i'd have to go with Psychic powers just for the irony of it.
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »