Reviews for Bright Eyed and Bushy Tailed
blaster342 chapter 1 . 3/5
Oh good god this is adorable! w Really lovely story that makes me smile from ear to ear, hehe.
mandancie chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
this was really good! :)
doyleshuny chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
Wow. I truly loved this. It was amazing. I'm so glad our boys are back to things just like this. Dean is back to being Sam's over protective big brother. That judgemental and kind of hypocritical guy is gone. Sam is back to being Sammy. The sweet and hero worshiping little brother we've all missed. This was truly magical. I loved it.
Giacinta chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
What a sweet little story.

Loved it.

There is nothing more heart-warming than Sam and Dean's pure,unadulterated brotherly love,

ciao Giacinta
Beckydaspatz chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
Besides the fact that the title gave me Sam as a squirrel images (which were hysterical!) after I got over my case of the late night giggles this was incredibly heartwarming. I love stories that can see through all the mess of the Winchesters and cut straight to the core of them, get back to basics. Not to mention, anything with sunrises is sure to get the "awwwwww" response, good job, I love how in character they both were! Thanks for writing!
marian93 chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
“Sam's hazel orbs were continually fixed on the sunrise, the dazzling and radiant colors reflecting in the depths of his pupils and shining amongst the sheer wonder and awe that resided there.” (Sam IS his soulful, wonder-and-awe-filled eyes, and I love this image in epic proportions, especially nowadays)

“Sam glanced over at him, smiling softly, his shoulder brushing against Dean's in a time old gesture they used in place of all others. It would never cease to speak volumes, despite the fact that everything else would always change.” (The Patented Winchester Shoulder Brush, how I miss thee…)

“More often than not, though, Dean was even more certain that it was merely trademark Sammy, with those big, soulful eyes and earnest smiles.” (… Trademark Sammy :D! *insert pretty much what I said earlier again here*)

“And to think that I almost stayed in bed. Because really, there was only one reason why he got up every morning.” (Honey, you need no other reason… it’s who you are and we love you for it, Dean. Perfect ending, too)

So, I love :D… and I, uh, I’m going through your stories now, leaving these long and (let's be honest) quite rambly reviews :) … hope you don’t mind.

kiwimoonelmo chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
True awesomeness at it's ,warm and written and told.A favourite for time to
zekeschance chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
I loved this! So heartwarming and so Dean. He's always been able to see everything about Sam. You write them so intuitively like with the bumping of shoulders (which does indeed say so much)the bumping of the knees too. They really have a complex but simple relationship and you describe it so well. Thanks so much for sharing!
casammy chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
since we coincide so much with this, when he listens to this question to dean, the response was: for sammy, always for sammy
Hadrianna chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
What a cute oneshot, nice work :)
dreamerswaking chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
Beautiful.
xRisingSunx chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
A real masterpiece. Loved the atmosphere, Dean's heartwarming thoughts. Thanks for sharing, just what I needed.
Sparkiebunny chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
Aww, loved this! So sweet and brotherly...great work! :)
beyondtired chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
That was schmoop at its finest! Awesome!