Reviews for Assumptions
Daphmir57 chapter 1 . 3/15/2014
(Chuckling lightly)Oh I enjoy this story very much. And remember, don't apologize for something you enjoyed!
Jazebeth chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
great laugh I'm getting here! haha
Toni the clock chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
hahahaha laughing my arse off
Guest chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
i LOVE it a LOT!
CMSensei chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
Lol poor them
AutumnLeafFall chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
you have gotta love the assumptions that others make during this fanfiction and the ending was cute and funny as well with everyones reaction. Also OMG CROSS IS SOBER FOR ONCE! Thats it the world is going to die now!
kandayuuloverbyheart chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
Uh how did Ik they were playing strip poker! I must be a mind reader!

Lol

Good

Story

"0"
kandayuuloverbyheart chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
Uh how did Ik they were playing strip poker! I must be a mind reader!

Lol

Good

Story

"0"
Kinson chapter 1 . 10/1/2011
Fucking wierd. o_o
Silver-Squirrel chapter 1 . 9/7/2011
Hehe, I'm only bothering to review because the 'COME AT ME BRO' part reminded me of my best friend, but I really did find this little shindig quite funny... •

Heheheh, shoes...

Anyway: Squirrel, out!
Beekeeper's Daughter chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
I almost died laughing while reading this! Every part of this story just works. Great job! If you wrote more stories like this, I would read them in a heart beat.
Hakumei-chan chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
BWAHAHAHAHAHAH! I love Cross' reaction on this one. I busted up laughing...I love misconceptions, they're so fun to mislead.
WatchingGLoAsThisGoesOn chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
Bro,your story kicked ass. :D
Sotong sotong chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
Hee thank you so much for the nice review you gave me! *GLOMPS* so in return,let me do a review for you as well XDDD

First up, LMAO Lavi is an ass for thinking that Allen's shoes would fit and it made me thrash about on the floor in laughter imagining it..

And Kanda playing Mario Kart is veeery amusing to picture,imagine all the colourful language he'd spout if his character crashes D

Good job and keep writing! AND YESHH COME AT ME, BRO! 3
Athanasia26 chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
Ah, yes the classic shoe incident... Brings back so many memories of strange misunderstandings my friends and I have had over the years. *reminiscing* 'ah yes the 'smell the bacon you communist mishap.' (which honestly and truely REALLY happened)

Love the story, made me laugh my arse off. Though sadly it just fed my mind-in-the-gutter syndrome. Oh well! I guess my mind will remain on the streets for now :)