Reviews for Goin' for It
Mistress M-n-M chapter 3 . 1/20/2014
Sorry to point out disparities again, but in the first chapter, Sam tried out for the football team got the QB position and in this chapter he tries out again? He also told Kurt about the lemon juice in his hair in the first chapter. Honestly, I'm a little confused because I don't remember these disparities the first time I read this fic. It is like half of the first chapter is being repeated in the rest of the fic. I'm confused.
Mistress M-n-M chapter 2 . 1/20/2014
I'm rereading this fic and I didn't notice it before, but why did Sam audition twice? He auditioned in the first chapter (same song too) and then told Kurt he wasn't going to join the club because he wanted to be on the football team (in the locker room). And in the second chapter he auditions again. Is this a mistake?
Slashgashterrorcrew chapter 11 . 12/12/2013
sam is the best boyfriend ever. You are a great author also. i could never write anything as good as this. i am more of a dramatic writer so yeah. please continue.
ObsidianGoddess chapter 11 . 8/29/2013
Awwwwwwww just I love the whole thing I need more chapter please there soooo cute
Mistress M-n-M chapter 11 . 6/27/2013
Are you planning to continue this story? It would be such a shame to abandon it.
The Land Of Stories chapter 11 . 11/18/2012
This is so cute!

Completely in love with this story, and I love how the plot is developing :) You write the characters so well, too!

Lily :)
CheekyCaleb chapter 11 . 7/12/2012
I don't think you've updated in awhile, but I sincerely hope that you continue with this little gem of a story! It's absolutely wonderful!
big glee famanic chapter 11 . 6/6/2012
ok one i wish burt was my father and two i swore i was one of the only person who new about buffy or angel in 2012
big glee famanic chapter 9 . 6/6/2012
this should of happen in that episode
big glee famanic chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
wow that was marvelous
ben4kevin chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
It the ending made Sam sound not just abulous, but also assulous
Candi Moonflower chapter 11 . 4/23/2012
Just found this story yesterday and i'm in love with it. please update again. I would love to know what happens next
DasherThePrancingDancer chapter 11 . 3/2/2012
LOVE!

It's just so damn cute! All their interractions with each other is so adorably perfect that I literally have to squeal every few minutes! Sam is the perfect boyfriend and you write it so wonderfully. I'd definitely feel like how Kurt feels if I ever have a boyfriend like that!

I loved the whole Christmas scenario redo. And the gift giving was awesome! One thing though, is that in my headcanon, Kurt always gives tue best gifts, and he's super prepared too. So I kind of had a hard time believing that he waited last minute to shop for his amazing boyfriend! LOL. But other than that, I totally loved it! :P

And the way Sam figured out Kurt's gift by watching Buffy was adorkably accurate LOL. The rings sound amazing, where can I find those? Way better than just simple 'promise rings' and not quite there so get engagement rings like some idiotic heterosexual couple who shall remain nameless...FINCHEL!... :P

I also really loved the beginning of the chapter, and seeing how well Sam and Kurt worked together making house. I remember doing something similar with my first boyfriend and love. Albeit, he and I had sex like the horny bitches that we were all week long, but you get the picture! :P Point is, during that week with him, I felt such a sense of belonging and I could totally picture a future with him. We ended up spending a good 4 years together, including a brief period of living together with a child (his, of course! :P) so in a way, that future vision did pan out. Basically what I'm trying to say is that despite what may happen in the boys' future, that feeling of belonging that you portrayed Kurt as having is so blissful that I had no trouble reading and picturing and believing it. It really was my favourite art of this impressively montrous chapter, mi amigo :)

Needless to say, you're super duper amazing and I love you and this story! Thank you for pushing this (and the fifteleven other stories you published!) out for all of us to bask in. Keep ip the oh so incredible work!

RHatch89 chapter 11 . 3/1/2012
girlish man squeals...:D...i love it
Rae Tamwood chapter 11 . 3/1/2012
Oh they are so sweet. Thank you for this, I really needed it.
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »