Reviews for Wolf Girl
sock-feet-and-stirring-sand chapter 3 . 9/8/2011
Very nice. Update soon!
AccountIsDeactivated111 chapter 3 . 8/5/2011
Ooh, creepy guys in your dreams, to warn you that your loved ones or anyone who gets in their way will be killed. She must be very creeped out now! Haha. :) Love this! Update! :D
SatyrsUnite chapter 3 . 8/4/2011
ooh freaky dream guy in black... nice! hahaha i love crazy stuff like that. Any who, keep it up, lovin it, really want to know what happens when she wakes up!
SatyrsUnite chapter 2 . 8/3/2011
First off, love your fanfic series, really good, no joke. Second... critiques... you can listen to them if you want... or not, your choice. A) longer chapters? and B) spacing in between lines? Anyways, love the story, so post frquently... PLEASE! haha keep it going, awesome... :D

awesomely,

the community satyrs worshipper,

SatyrsUnite
AccountIsDeactivated111 chapter 2 . 7/22/2011
I realise its your first fanfic and its really good. Although the fist chapters are really effective at their length I think you should make them longer because they have the potential to be amazing and I love it already. :)

Update! :D
Guest chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
brill
AccountIsDeactivated111 chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
Oh, it was a creepy start that keeps you transfixed, I just couldn't stop reading it... o.0 Its only the first chapie but its adictive... have to go on the second... chapie... :)
hyper-girl-318 chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
This is well good Amelia! its better than my stuff, and i cnt wait to read the rest, UPLOAD! x :P i shall continue reading if you continu uploading...so DO it lol x :)