Reviews for The Deal
He will knock four times chapter 15 . 2/16
HE HAS A KID?! I MEAN, I was surprised about the wife BUT A KID?!
Not bad, not bad. I enjoyed Hoggle's bit. Nice touch. :3
Bloodsired chapter 17 . 11/30/2013
Simply amazing and sweet!
aquarium seeds chapter 17 . 11/27/2013
Ll''ll ll'll l l ll'll ll'll lll'll ll'll ll'll ll'll l ll'll lllol'll l ll'll ll'll 'll ll'llll'll 'll
Skyeward MusicLover chapter 17 . 3/23/2013
love this chapter
EmziBob chapter 17 . 11/19/2012
wow, amazing :) simply amazing :)
Jasmine Melody chapter 17 . 9/11/2012
Pretty good! I liked it however I stand by what I said before in the chapter (Tiger Baiting). If thats the Response I get for poking a tiger with a sharp stick... Here kitty, kitty, kitty... Good kitty... Yum! _
Jasmine Melody chapter 10 . 9/11/2012
*Snickers* If thats the result of poking a tiger with a stick...Here kitty,kitty,kitty! _
AnglBunny chapter 17 . 9/11/2012
Aww! Nice fanfiction! :D
Sraelynn chapter 7 . 5/13/2012
'What?' he asked the silent and open-mouthed goblin child that sat on the back of his throne. 'I was getting bored.'

'Okay,' said the child-goblin, shrugging.

'I was not helping her, I was amusing myself.' he continued.

'I know,' nodded the child-goblin, smirking.

'Just so we're clear,' Jareth finished, giving the imp a stern look.

'Yep!' confirmed the goblin with a cheeky wink.

just so we are clear... i thought this part was so cute i could just see it happening and i came eerily close to passing out from lack of air thanks to my giggle fit. thank you and by the way i sooooo love ur story. first one that i think could pass for a real sequal to the movie :) good luck!
Lovejareth chapter 19 . 4/8/2012
This story was so incredibly awesome. You had me awake till 6 am last night and I was so happy about the way it turned out. But I do feel there is an epilouge missing. Maybe something about Sarah and Jareth's life after their wedding? (A lemon maybe... ; ) ) please...
MidnightLyoness chapter 19 . 3/13/2012
Lol so funny. Loved it.
floweringgarlic chapter 19 . 3/11/2012
Awesome story! )
Kidnapkid chapter 8 . 3/3/2012
I'm pretty sure everyone out there who reads Labyrinth fan fiction (ESPECIALLY M rated ff) know that The King of the Goblins had fallen in love with the girl.
The lady of Gaia chapter 19 . 2/29/2012
it was really good and sweet. I hope to read more in the future:)