Reviews for the best and worst date ever
Toothless187 chapter 3 . 1/25
Aw it was so awesome I absolutely loved it!
allyson chapter 3 . 5/9/2013
he said I love you , will you marry me ,I never want to be apart from you , I have to leave for another exam/ to the magical world , I love you do you love me , I really really like you a lot or he keeps trying to say the above and never does because they keep getting interrupted or he tell her at the end
Annie chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
s/7867687/3/What-Happened-To-Us

Go to the site and read the 4th chapter
NinaYamada-Zero chapter 3 . 12/30/2012
He'sgoing to say he loves her, duh! It's kinda sweet, everyone seems to come up with cute ideas for that, but this one is a cliffhanger! Nice! Can you please update soon?
AlphaWolf13 chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
Hey. Great to see you trying out writing. Don't get too discouraged by negative reviews. You're still learning. As far as storyline goes, I can't help you because this isn't a universe I know anything about but any other writing for other fandoms I can totally help out. Keep at it. You'll only get better the more you write.

AlphaWolf13
KittenNya chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
I liked it so far and can't wait to see what happens next! The only thing I'd like to suggest is make it have more detail I felt like it went by too fast. But that doesn't mean it wasn't good! And don't forget is was your first!
Sincerely-a-person1997 chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
You make things way to obvious also,not enough details in your story, poor outline,poor writing all course there are so many more things wrong with your story but that's all I am going to say. Please improve.

Sincerely, A person :D
writertypewhohasn'twrittenshit chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
HAI LLama chan! I can't pm you now 'cause I'm a new user :P but I'll do so later :D 'Just wanted to say hi and what's up?

writer type / John / (did I have any other fake names?)

PS: you're story is really good for a first time writer, the voice is wonderfull and it flows nicely. I look forward to seeing more :)