Reviews for After the Fall
Idream3223 chapter 8 . 10/6/2013
You did a great job with this. Hope you finish it.
ManitobaDesigner chapter 8 . 1/20/2013
I'm telling you, mandd, you've got a great story here. It's so well-written, plausible and exactly what I had always hoped would have happened. Not only have you built a fantastic story (AWESOME tension build, PERFECT dialogue and WONDERFUL scenes), but you've given me closure - finally - after all these years. I encourage you to keep going! (not only for MY sake...) teehee! (and THANK YOU!) Now to reread...

Julia
Guest chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
Please tell me you are going to finish this! This is one of my favorite fanfics on here!
AmyG chapter 8 . 10/1/2012
OMG, just found this story. Incredible. Please, come back and finish this. It's beautiful.
Finefinegoodgood chapter 8 . 2/23/2012
I have just reread this story yet again...it's so wonderful! I so hope you come back to finish it. I really need to know what happens here.
moonlighting21 chapter 8 . 2/4/2012
I absolutely adore this story. I've read it twice now. This is the way it should have been after I"m Curious and not all the pact crap and not all the rest of the problems and disaster to follow. Why couldn't we just see them happy and in love like this on show. Ah well thank goodness there's fan fiction and the DVD's. Please finish this story.
bluemoongirl27 chapter 8 . 1/19/2012
This story is really great great. I want to find out what happens on their date and what David has planned. Please finish this story it would be a crime not to.
Gene chapter 8 . 12/14/2011
This is really good - no check that - great work! I've been waiting since September for more. You have this whole thing down so well. Please give us some more.

Sincerely,

G
GentleReader chapter 8 . 9/18/2011
Nice banter in this chapter...and the sexual tension is sizzling! Looking forward to seeing what else David has up his tuxedoed sleeve...
finefinegoodgood chapter 8 . 9/17/2011
mandd...LOVE IT! Can't wait for more! I am just head over heals in love with this story...I can not wait for this date and to see how it goes!
Snappysara chapter 8 . 9/17/2011
Ooooooooooh it is getting better and better. Please don't keep us in suspense much longer...need to find out what happens on the date...kind of hoping it goes wrong but wanting it to go sooo right. x
BMS chapter 7 . 9/11/2011
...waiting for part 8! Please put me out of my misery soon :-) x
Guest chapter 7 . 9/7/2011
this is brilliant! started reading last night and couldn't wait to get back tonight to finish reading all the chapters, write more...soon please.
finefinegoodgood chapter 7 . 8/13/2011
mandd - loved the new chapter! I think I am looking forward to this date as much as Maddie and David are! Cant wait for more! Great great job!
Ieyre chapter 6 . 8/3/2011
Wow, this is wonderful. I absolutely love what you're doing with this-what a great jumping off point. Looking forward to seeing where the relationship is going. 3