Reviews for The Predator's Prerogative
For someone with a good main idea you sure lack the sense of how NOT to ruin it eventually with unnecessary drama. It's like eating a tasty dish, reaching the middle of the plate, seeing dirt and sadly realizing what you really unknowingly enjoyed this far. It's also kind of predictable. I mean, when I come across a good story, at the beginning I predict the most imbecile future - you know, mine "okay, what pathetic, stupid thing can she/he think about to ruin this good story in future chapters". And that's was exactly what came up to my mind as an answer. I wish I wasn't right and you proved me wrong. So yeah. You successfully ruined it what that tasteless drama. Sure, you were right that in such situation people will undoubtedly turn against each other. But that's not an explanation for all that drama. Things like that do not make readers appreciate it.
LlovableLlamas chapter 7 . 1/31
Hope you decide to continue this one, I see you have worked on others more recently? I can only hope I guess for more
belladu57 chapter 7 . 1/22
Very good
Felix chapter 7 . 7/18/2016
OMG I love your predator so much it's so interesting and so detailed hope you update soon
Immortaldancer01 chapter 7 . 11/6/2015
Update soon? Love this!
BetweenTheSeaAndStars chapter 7 . 10/5/2015
More pkeaaaase!
Guest chapter 7 . 9/16/2015
You said you wouldn't abandon this story but it's been 2 years. Will you ever finish it?
Guest chapter 7 . 9/10/2015
Please continue!i love this
Dav009 chapter 1 . 9/6/2015
I have read this story multiple times I'm really waiting for you to update it
Guest chapter 7 . 11/29/2014
Pleaseeee update soon I am dying from the wait
write more soon chapter 7 . 9/29/2014
write more soon
The Angelic Goddess of Rebirth chapter 7 . 9/4/2014
Love how this story is going so far.
Can't wait for you to update!
hotcat chapter 7 . 8/12/2014
very good
Deanna chapter 7 . 6/22/2014
Please update your next chapter
I want to know what will happen
Best story ever
Luna Uchiha666 chapter 7 . 5/23/2014
Hope to read more soon and see what happens to Romy and our dear Predator. Keep up the good work and I can't wait to read another chapter!