Reviews for The Predator's Prerogative
Guest chapter 7 . 11/29/2014
Pleaseeee update soon I am dying from the wait
write more soon chapter 7 . 9/29/2014
write more soon
The Angelic Goddess of Rebirth chapter 7 . 9/4/2014
Love how this story is going so far.
Can't wait for you to update!
hotcat chapter 7 . 8/12/2014
very good
Deanna chapter 7 . 6/22/2014
Please update your next chapter
I want to know what will happen
Best story ever
Luna Uchiha666 chapter 7 . 5/23/2014
Hope to read more soon and see what happens to Romy and our dear Predator. Keep up the good work and I can't wait to read another chapter!
Porter-Fuzz1218 chapter 1 . 5/6/2014
This needs to be updated as soon as humanly possible.
AAEdmonds chapter 7 . 12/21/2013
*sings* Aaaaaaaaaall I want for Christmas is an update to this stooooory!
Seriously though, I frickin' love this story. It's spun together very well, to the point where it's incredibly easy to envision myself standing in the same room as the characters!
carick of hunter moon chapter 7 . 11/4/2013
You have a good set up and story start so far, to develop your story both the plot and story arc starts are in place the Question is what next?
Imconfused2013 chapter 7 . 10/17/2013
I know that it's been months since you've updated but please please please update. I just found your story and I loooove it. Please?! I'm on my knees here...
Ginstar3 chapter 7 . 9/14/2013
Nice story. I like the realism in both your characters actions. Look forward to reading where you go from here.
Jestie Uchiha chapter 7 . 7/29/2013
At first, I kept glancing over your story thinking that it sounded interesting but ultimately deciding against reading it. In the end, I am beyond glad I changed my mind. Your grammar is good, and I love your character. Her situation (with the traitorous companions and her entire experience with them) was very exciting. I also enjoy how he is going to make her be his 'pet' (whatever that means xD). I think their language barrier is very realistic; and not just actual words, but meaning. Like how he was confused she didn't want to be his pet, or how he didn't get how Oomans (cracks me up every time I read it- Oomans... HA!) weren't proud of scars. I also like how you incorporate his language into your story, too. This is actually the first Predator fanfiction I read. I mean, I've seen and loved all the movies but I never bothered with anything beyond that. I am glad I gave it a chance. UPDATE SOON PLEASE!
Uncertain-Angel chapter 7 . 7/17/2013
An excellent story, kit ) I see it's been a while since you've last up-dated. I hope you haven't lost the muse for this plot, it's amazing )

Uncertain
crystalwindow chapter 1 . 6/28/2013
Awesome story! Please update soon!
Can't wait to see what is in store for Romy.
Lady Augustin chapter 7 . 6/20/2013
Great story, update soon plz :)