Reviews for The Order of the Phoenix Kidnaps Annabeth Chase
Ms Foxie chapter 20 . 6/21
I think in England they put the day before the month.
Shadowdog11 chapter 24 . 6/10
As always, Ron needs to be beaten. Recommend the read! Fight through the giant spelling errors because the premise for the story is pretty cool
Shadowdog11 chapter 23 . 6/10
Gotta disagree with how that argument went down. The Harry you've built up is much more assertive. And a lot less respectful. He wouldn't have run around calling Dumbledore "sir" and letting Molly run her yap.
Shadowdog11 chapter 16 . 6/10
I haven't written a review in a while, been distracted by the reading. Chapter by chapter you have different amount of mix ups with words that sound like the proper word. That said, I really like the aggressively defensive Harry you've built up. I can't wait to see how you work out his death/comeback
Shadowdog11 chapter 8 . 6/8
You do a really solid confrontation with the Boreads. You're toying with the plot a bit and managing to get Harry's interactions in a clean manner
Shadowdog11 chapter 7 . 6/8
Needs editing. Has "sounds like/looks like" issues that really take away from the story. The timeline is a bit weird, but I'm trying to accept this as not involving canon. The PJ times are a bit mixed, but ignoring the spelling/grammar issues and the mix-and-match timeline of PJ it's pretty solid.
Shadowdog11 chapter 4 . 6/8
Ok so Tyson did get to slam Snape, but in no world would Sirius not have drawn his wand the second that Snape did. And Dumbledore was clearly his usual self, but Sirius would've responded first. Tyson should've dropped Snape a few more times... Good story, but I think your autocorrect is bonkers.
Shadowdog11 chapter 3 . 6/8
More errors, but still flows fairly well. Oddly enough the conversation is fairly solid. Curious how you'll rectify Hera having a kid...
Shadowdog11 chapter 1 . 6/8
Interesting. good quality though there are odd errors imhere and there. I can't wait to see how you explain the differences away
Rhydthekid chapter 23 . 6/7
Very good story. One thing, IT'S A FUCKING AU so annabeth can be whatever fucking age they want. Few spelling and grammar errors but honestly I don't give a rats arse
Foxy Engineer chapter 6 . 5/23
Guys sizes except for small children don't work like that. If you are saying that Harry is that small it would make him very short and very small. Otherwise I am assuming he is wearing woman's jeans. Also your grammar and use of tenses leaves much to be desired. I hope it gets better.
Grovtech chapter 24 . 5/19
Very interesting!
Netherman14 chapter 1 . 2/16
There is a small problem, ok. actually a major one. Annabeth should be a kid. she was born in 1993, OOTP happened in 1995-1996. and Harry himself was born in 1980, he should be way older than her. and Annabeth should be stuck in Camp Half-Blood.
Kshail chapter 4 . 1/7
I figured Dumbledore would be a bit more diplomatic about all this rather than brute force...seems a bit unlike him.
Guest chapter 3 . 12/29/2015
I think he should have just been an honorary kid of Hera. It makes more sense.