Reviews for The Order of the Phoenix Kidnaps Annabeth Chase
great
amazing
A
Aaaaaaand i quit. Pov switching? Not with me
at first I thought it was horrible to have Harry with Piper and not Harry/Ginny and Jason/Piper...but this is fanfic and that's all about things being different. Piper is drawn to Jason in the books because he's heroic and she's affected by the mist to think they were together. In your story Jason has not developed as much of the heroic past because no rome while Harry has that past. I think Harry has many of the traits that drew Piper to Jason in the books while Jason is lacking the background so it kind of makes sense if you open your mind a bit.
Also Frank and Hazel? Are they going to show up? Frank would be problematic because Mars is very different from Ares and he doesn't fit the profile for a son of Ares. Hazel could be a daughter of Hades as well as Pluto...
technically Heracleitus means bringer of glory to hera or teller of the glory of hera. Heracleus means glory of hera. Heracleus is Hercules's greek name, Hercules being roman. He was named as a way of appeasing Hera same as jason in the books was given to her, all of his deeds are a tribute to her and give her glory. I learned greek because I'm obsessed with the greek myths. The name still works, obviously, but I thought you should know the difference. (btw there was a philosopher by that name)
The Shadows Mistress chapter 24 . 2/16
great tale
The Shadows Mistress chapter 11 . 2/16
Dont like Dumbledore either so we have something in common
Deathshot147 chapter 6 . 12/4/2016
Yeah... That forbidden child of Zeus is Voldemort isn't it? You bluntly made it obvious. And please, get good with Grammar!
Lady chapter 5 . 11/28/2016
HERE lies Harry James Potter killed by the king of drama aka Zues
DarthDestroyer chapter 24 . 11/21/2016
Very Nice
DarthDestroyer2 chapter 20 . 11/21/2016
no offense i think there is a slight problem with Camp Jupiter. How do the demigods even know about it? It was supposed to be discovered in the lost hero at the end
Ms Foxie chapter 20 . 6/21/2016
I think in England they put the day before the month.
Shadowdog11 chapter 24 . 6/10/2016
As always, Ron needs to be beaten. Recommend the read! Fight through the giant spelling errors because the premise for the story is pretty cool