Reviews for The Angel that Falls in the City
Goodness, Vlad's such a lovable creep in this one. Though still veeeery creepy. I LOVE IT.
HauntingMelodyofaNightmare chapter 2 . 5/23/2014
Are you going to do another chapter? because I am thoroughly obsessed with this, even if it's been so long since you actually made another one.
Nicole chapter 2 . 9/19/2013
When you post the chapter3 ?
maltese chapter 2 . 10/7/2012
THEY KISSED?

*shriek*

Vlad, quit the fancy talk! I can barely understand what were saying! Seriously, though. Excellent writing :) I like this very much.
777angeloflove chapter 2 . 10/3/2012
REALLY WEIRD AND INTRESTING! PLEASE UPDATE!
Mad for Beyond Birthday chapter 2 . 2/21/2012
...UPDATE! Please and thank you...I really want to see what Vlad does next to his little "angel!"
Laurenthedawson chapter 2 . 2/14/2012
God damn your anonymous review blocking. I actually had to dig up my password for this old site, but I could not, COULD NOT pass this up. I don't know if you'll read this, but I have to try. Certainly, this is better than keeping my feelings to myself, and hoping you get the recognition you deserve from others.

I love your writing. Your recent work, your older work, it's all fantastic. I am currently going through each one of your stories, paying special attention to your Danny Phantom stories. And it hurts, because you've grabbed my attention, and taken me to these entire worlds, and then dropped them. I check every day, hoping maybe you've updated something.

You might think that people have forgotten about your older works, but I can tell you now, they haven't. Most of them are probably like me: desperately waiting for another chapter, but too shy (or lazy) to make a commitment. If the anonymous reviews were allowed, I would have been singing your praises from here to heaven, but putting forth effort on the internet is practically taboo, so.

Anyway. I'll make an effort to log in more often, I suppose, and try to get you the reviews you deserve. You've got no obligations to anyone, but I bet a lot of people would appreciate it if you kept up with your wonderful writing.

Totally unrelated. We could start a Lauren club. KAY I'M OUT, GOTTA KEEP GOING THROUGH YO' FICS.
alphaonefourzero chapter 2 . 2/13/2012
I'm stuck between finding this story either hopelessly romantic or just really, really creepy. Either way, it's very well-written, and I enjoyed reading it. If you plan to update this in the future, I'd like to find out more about why Danny left home and why Vlad tried to commit suicide.
Azera-v chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
This is an awesome story, very unique, hope that you update soon!
PrincessBetty01 chapter 2 . 12/6/2011
This is really interesting and so exciting to read. Please continue! I'd like to see where this may end up!
Vermilion Rhapsody chapter 2 . 10/1/2011
I have to say i find this story wonderful! Your characters are great I love how you portray your obsessive Vlad. I would be really happy if you would update this story soon, I really want to see how this plays out!
Trolly's Bara-chan chapter 2 . 9/14/2011
Whoa. Stalker, much?
Danny Phantom Phanatic chapter 2 . 8/15/2011
This is so COOL! I would love to read the whole story to this, like what happened before Vlad found him. But the story telling Vlads doing is great because it puts in his assentive about things. And the whole situation thats going on is such an awesome plot! I just love this story and i hope that you update this :D
Golden feathers Edward chapter 2 . 8/6/2011
wow obsessive much? lol More please!
jeanette9a chapter 2 . 7/17/2011
dance, dance give an otther chance, chance this is my relace, relace, i don't want to hang on a cliff!