Reviews for You're My Someone Else
donna.m.schulze chapter 3 . 4/15/2015
Loved it! Captured my attention from first word to last.
mysticaljayne chapter 3 . 1/4/2015
Ahhhh...
That was sweet. 'someone else'
Guest chapter 3 . 9/20/2014
Awww soooo cute!
christel56 chapter 3 . 8/7/2014
Hi, you did a great job with this story. I loved reading it. Thank you for your work and time you spent for this story.

Greetings

Chris
1Shootingstar78 chapter 3 . 9/23/2013
Loved it! :-)
Sammei1998 chapter 3 . 7/2/2013
i think u should make another story about the paintball thing.
1mcswarek chapter 3 . 2/17/2013
OMG! i love this story! its greta to just read so flirt fluffy mcswarek every once in a while. Please update soon!
ZestyLily12 chapter 3 . 1/16/2012
OMG, please add more chapters I really want to know what happens next!
everything's okay chapter 3 . 11/1/2011
I think I'm dead right now. That was the cutest story ever. Your writing is brilliant.
Roseau767 chapter 3 . 9/25/2011
*Sigh* that was wonderful- it left me feeling all tingly all over. I think I am a hopeless romantic. Lovely long chapters, intricate details to Sam's emotions. I laughed out loud when he was jealous of the band. Great story:)
ClassicBeauty23 chapter 3 . 9/18/2011
Okay...so to say I am the worst reviewer is an understatement. Literally, I don't know why I haven't reviewed since the first chapter because 1.) You're one of my all time favorite authors and 2.) This story deserved all three reviews from me, but this will have to do!

So I completely love you and how this story was set up! Andy fangirling was the best and Sam just kinda longingly watching is seriously amazing.

And how the friends totally wanted them together...my imagination perhaps, but anyone can see that Andy and Sam are meant to be!

AND I just love in the final chapter how much description there was because I am a sucker for description and you captured it perfectly!

And then how it all came together with "You're my someone else." Oh yea, it was good!

Which brings me to my next point! After re reading this several (and I do mean several) times I got the news that I am going to a Maroon 5 concert this week! And the first thought I had and no it wasn't Adam Levine...it sure was this story by you!

Thank you for writing this! It makes me smile every time I re read it! I hope you have more stories soon! I truly always enjoy getting something in my mail from you! :)
nana-puddin chapter 2 . 8/20/2011
Hi Great chapter. you just made a mistake with the band name it's suppose to be one republic :P Maroon 5's head guy is Adam Levine. One Republic's is Ryan Tedder

Cheers! :)
LouLaBelle13 chapter 3 . 8/10/2011
Oooh la la! Haha. That was really sweet. I feel like I say that all the time, but it's true. I can't wait to see what happens next!
katesari chapter 3 . 8/10/2011
Really like it! Its been sitting on my laptop waiting for me all day, finally had the time to read it! Very nice ending! Bye
aolande1 chapter 3 . 8/10/2011
This was a perfect way to wrap up this really awesome story. I loved every word of this story. It was a great feel good fic. Sam's thoughts in this were definitely the best part. I just loved these two! Can't wait to read more from you.