Reviews for Eyes On Me
XxSweetGothicChocolatexX chapter 3 . 7/23/2011
Great story! Made me really smile just reading it xx good job more chapters!
RinsDarkMagician chapter 3 . 7/13/2011
See, that Tower card was the one I was dreading! Absolutely dreading! But with the way fate keeps changing perhaps that pesky little card will change too. I have a few I would like it to be...*whistles*

Also I can appreciate this chapter because Mary Weather's emotions have just kinda faded into the background. Everyone's kinda forgotten that she also cares about Jizabel and Cassian and that it's weighing on her too. She was able to rant for a bit in this chapter and though she didn't want to make Cassian feel bad I bet it felt nice for her to get all of that out. There are a lot of things being kept from her too so that is also really frustrating. Poor thing hahah.

Well, keep it up! I trust that if the Tower card MUST stick around it will be in a different direction...it looks like Jizabel and Cassian are still and will continue to go strong just with the way this chapter ended. _
VampireDoll666 chapter 3 . 7/13/2011
Those cards are really bothering me! *pouts*
VampireDoll666 chapter 2 . 7/13/2011
Jizabel and Merryweather are so cute together. It's like SHE'S the older of the two. *smiles*
RinsDarkMagician chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
I don't even know where to start! It better not be the last! I won't allow it!

First of all, I was going to name my next story Eyes On Me...so yeah *shakes head* That synergy yo...

Second of all, I LOOOOOVED that conversation between Mary and Cain haha! I knew she was just screwing around with him! Hahah! And when she asked if Cain and Riff slept in the same bed I thought Cain was gonna die. I thought he was gonna fall over and have a heart attack haha! That was hilarious!

And third of all, Crehador was unexpected (though I had to look him up again) I was so sad when Jizabel started having that nightmare. Poor thing! And the end when Cassian was begging him to listen to him! Oh...poor baby!

Excellent job! I adored this story!
VampireDoll666 chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
Jizabel was doing so well too. How could things of gone bad, I say it was that Crehador dude. His obvious hate for Jizabel really messed him up.