Reviews for The Ripples In The Water
Lan chapter 17 . 5/20/2014
I've really enjoyed reading the story up until now, especially with the developing relationship between Seiya and Chibiusa. How fate's been changing and things are switching around keeps the plot twists from being TOO obvious. I was afraid that since Chibiusa would be Sailor Earth, she would be as depowered as her father, but it looks like due to the changes in the timeline, both she AND her brother will be equally powerful.

I did wonder when you brought up the Sailor Quartet - since is Chibiusa is now the heir to Earth and Seiya the heir to the Moon, does this mean that Seiya will be the one with the Guardian Goddesses, and Chibiusa will instead have Four Kings to protect her? I hope that you will update this story in the future, and look forward to finding out the answers.
Sakura Lisel chapter 3 . 11/20/2013
Hey I was wondering about something. Just how OLD was ChibiUsa when Seiya was born? *lol* plus if she's growing up in a future where there is no crystal tokyo, not a centuries old princess of crystal tokyo, probably the black moon clan attack NEVER happened in the new timeline, how and why does THIS ChibiUsa seem to have memories of her other life where she was an only child and everything else I mentioned happened? *lol* has Usagi and Mamoru been filling this version of hers mind with tales of her time traveling self and the future they barey even know about themselves, or did the other ChibiUsa somehow replace the ChibiUsa who's MEANT to be in this new timeline, who never went through the traumatizing things her other self did like being chased for weeks/months in the past by the Dark Moon clan, etc. *lol*

Plus PLEASE say Seiya is getting senshi powers. Since ChibiUsa inheirited their mothers Sailor Moon powers and Silver Crystal, then its obvious Seiya should get Mamoru's Tuxedo Mask (though has a cooler name and costume) powers and Golden Crystal, which is his birthright as the heir to the throne of Earth kingdom from Mamoru's side, like ChibiUsa's birthright is being the heir of the throne of the Moon kingdom on Usagi's side. *lol* so he doesn't get left out or can at least protect himself from the latest threat while the rest of the family is out saving the day. Besides no fair if ChibiUsa inheirits both her parents powers and crystals when they finally die and leave Seiya with nothing to show he's a part of their family that he can pass onto his own future kids. *lol*
Bin82501 chapter 17 . 11/18/2013
this is brilliant. I'm so excited
Ashen Author chapter 15 . 11/12/2013
Wow, great chapter. I don't entirely like how broad-ranged ChibiUsa's powers are, but oh well. I did like the Asteroid Senshi cameo, and I now suspect that Akemi will be the Jupiter senshi and Mariko gets Mercury, since you hinted that they fit each other's descriptions as guardians.
I like the Wham at the end, and I bet it's a false lead, or Chaos has changed hosts/evolved.
Ashen Author chapter 8 . 11/12/2013
If Sailor Moon R and the Black Moon Family happened, as did Tomoe, then where are the Outers? Wouldn't someone at least mention them?
Ashen Author chapter 7 . 11/12/2013
YES! Seiya gets Moon powers. Does that mean that Chibi gets Earth?
Ashen Author chapter 1 . 11/12/2013
This... is an auspicious beginning. Not Crystal Tokyo, but the senshi are passing on their mantles. Can the other four still transform the way it's suggested Usagi and Mamoru can? For that matter, can seiya transform? And I look forward to seeing why you chose Seiya-with a name like that there's got to be some reason.
James Birdsong chapter 16 . 8/31/2013
Great two chapters.
Bin82501 chapter 16 . 8/31/2013
Steamy lol Helios-Chibiusa
LoveInTheBattleField chapter 16 . 8/31/2013
Drama, keep it coming.
chibi mercury chapter 15 . 7/10/2013
OMG! Major cliff Hanger! Please continue! I wanna see usagi&mamoru's ' 'reaction to Helios and chibi usa's earth power ! YOU HAVE THE SUPPORT OF AN ETERNAL MOONIE!
rogue-scholar07 chapter 15 . 7/6/2013
Wow. I am seriously loving this story. The idea of Chibiusa as Sailor Earth is brilliant, and the chapters are wonderfully written. I'll be keeping an eye out for your next update
LoveInTheBattleField chapter 15 . 7/6/2013
Great story, keep it coming.
Moriko no Hikari chapter 14 . 4/13/2013
...The powers got switched, didn't they.

Things are going to get very interesting, I think.
James Birdsong chapter 14 . 3/8/2013