Reviews for Private Dicks
imbatnan chapter 13 . 9/6/2015
Oh, MAN! Please tell me you've got this finished and posted somewhere else...
imbatnan chapter 12 . 9/6/2015
Oh no oh no oh no...is this still a WIP? From 4 years ago? I'm almost afraid to read the "last" chap, and find it unfinished. *deep breath*. Soldiering on...
imbatnan chapter 11 . 9/6/2015
Lovin it. But brevity - or gravity?
imbatnan chapter 9 . 9/6/2015
Enjoying your story! Like most FF readers, I have a hot Jasper in my head that fits most stories...but not this one. For me, your Jasper keeps turning into a cross between a (hotter) Owen Wilson and Ranger/Carlos Manoso, lol.
I love that you're taking your good, sweet time getting these two together, letting the tension build. Still, I can't help but guess Tex is gonna bottom by the end of the story. This is fun - thanks!
Guest chapter 13 . 6/10/2015
Why would you quit? We understand that REAL LIFE can take over and maybe you just don't want to do this anymore. But please, for the sake of the readers who have collectively spent many, many hours reading your story and you know how things reverberate even without instate gratification, the least you could do is put out an author's note or an update in your profile if you have decided to quit, so we don't look here anymore. Some respect for your readers as we have had for you.
You are very talented, in my opinion. What a shame.
misscecily chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
Awwww you stopped...greatstory. hope u finish
3YourStoryEnoug chapter 13 . 4/13/2013
PLEASE UPDATE
lytebrytehybrid88 chapter 13 . 4/11/2013
Was that share comment a double meaning?
Dinner with the grandparents. Uh oh. Should be interesting.
Why do I think the Mayor has something to do with the Koslov?
Will they finally put their cards on the table and share everything with one another?
BabyGlambert89 chapter 13 . 3/24/2013
Please update?or have you lost interest in continuing?
Pleaseeeee I love this
dlb2546 chapter 13 . 10/3/2012
Are you going to be updating soon?
BlueCat69 chapter 13 . 8/3/2012
*looking around horrified* Where the fuck is the NEXT button? Edward slammed the door in Jasper’s face… there’s a dinner party coming up and I was invited… and they haven’t even kissed… and what about the girls? Who’s going to save them now? PLEASE, if there’s any way you can continue this, then PLEASE… it’s too good to go to waste! Would it help if I cried a little? I’ve even considered starting a PD-anon group… that’s how serious this is.
BlueCat69 chapter 12 . 8/3/2012
Holy fuck, Edward! There you go being all manly and shit! Now I want to lick him too. Damn!
BlueCat69 chapter 11 . 8/2/2012
I want to knooooow! *said in a very irritating, whiny voice*
I’ll repeat myself – I love Jimmy!
BlueCat69 chapter 10 . 8/2/2012
So the story just went from lighthearted to heavy in the span of a chapter! But with the subject at hand the guys would both be insensitive assholes if they didn’t sober up at least a little – which they did.
BlueCat69 chapter 9 . 8/1/2012
A teensy bit more info on Jasper – not much, though and I’m as intrigued as Edward. And I want to kick his ass just as much as Edward – oh, and lick him, too.