Reviews for Misery
gibbsheroic27 chapter 1 . 3/13
This broke my heart. It was so worth it : )
Super great job! I love angst and this was full of it both psychical and emotion. Would love more. :)
Snowball chapter 1 . 2/25/2014
Awesom
guest chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
That's the first Holmes fic I've ever reviewed, because I like it so much. Great story, absolutely believable and in character!
White Light White Heat chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
That was a great story. I think you captured Holmes' character very well. Good writing:)
Aramirandme chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
this is really well done.

Rather it is capturing ones' atention and won't let it go elsehere befor the last line.

I'm quite taken with it, and would like to know if you ever made a sequel? and if you did, then what it is called and where to find it. :-D
Anna chapter 1 . 12/24/2011
Wow I loved it :)
PinkPawPrints chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
Awww, I loved this! I'm always a sucker for Holmes addiction-recovery stories, and this one was especially great. :) Nice job!
Mind Holds The Key chapter 1 . 10/14/2011
Nicely written!
charliebrown1234 chapter 1 . 9/22/2011
Amazing! Oh, wow, I really wish I could write huge fic like this. I mean, your writing style just blows me away! Wonderful portrayls of Holmes and Watson, you've hit them right on the dot and a wonderful plot line to go along with them. Keep writing!

~charliebrown1234
Dresden-Neville chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
Nice :)
ebec11 chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
I love that the language and dialogue is realistic :) I really enjoyed reading it!
Scarlett Eagle chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
Oh my God, would you believe I'm that little creep who requested this prompt on LiveJournal, aha? I thought this one sounded familiar! This is just too hilarious! I love this fic, a lot. Especially since it was written for my darling self. :D
Marie Nomad chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
This is an intriguing story. It is pretty long so I might recommend cutting it into chapters for easier reading. Anyway, everyone is in character and it showed how Holmes needed Watson as a emotional crutch. I like how that Mary managed to distract Holmes with some good books and keep his mind occupied as much as possible. This is a good story.