Reviews for The Missing Prince
John chapter 7 . 3/21/2012
Epic cliffhanger. Loved goten in this chapter
DormySaz chapter 7 . 3/21/2012
Ooooooh this is getting more and more intense, I like it
Esaria chapter 7 . 3/20/2012
A cliffhanger, really? ;-;

Can't wait for the next update though. This is really well done :3
adam1125 chapter 7 . 3/20/2012
Big cliff hanger, now you have to update soon. and that was a good chapter.
johncorn chapter 6 . 2/21/2012
Another awesome chapter
S.Ganon chapter 6 . 2/20/2012
This was a good chapter. I like the direction this fic seems to be going in, but did you have to include a character with the name sopa? After the past month or so, I don't think anyone wants to see those four letters in a row like that for a very long time.
DormySaz chapter 6 . 2/20/2012
Blimey, what a chapter! I could never actually see Gohan doing that, but it was retry intense and I quite liked it anyway. (:

Great job! Can't wait for the next one.
Gohanlover chapter 6 . 2/20/2012
This story is unique and I am enjoying it so much. So Chichi's death was due to an assassination but who would want to kill her? whoever he is must be an alien if he can get past gohan like that. Eagerly waiting for more
lil-lubear chapter 6 . 2/19/2012
Great work guys, looking forward to an update
Aaron Leach chapter 6 . 2/19/2012
Awesome chapter.
FF-loverHP1 chapter 5 . 2/4/2012
i love dark gohan fics... makes him friggin awesome!
Gohan55 chapter 5 . 1/21/2012
OMG U HAVE TO CONTINUE THIS!
adam1125 chapter 5 . 1/9/2012
love this story. update soon
tsukinopen chapter 5 . 12/21/2011
lol saiya

how about mark
Caught in a moment chapter 5 . 11/25/2011
I have to say this is getting interesting but I want to know if the original author who came up with the idea is going to have another go at writing something for it? All of you are doing an amazing job and I feel as though it flows nicely. This has to be my favourite story, I just wish it got updated more frequently and it defiantly deserves more reviews then what its getting. Team dragon star makes reading dragon ball Z fics more interesting as you all have great ideas and are combining them all together.

good work, please update soon
195 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 .. Last Next »