Reviews for The Missing Prince
SierraLarson chapter 3 . 9/1/2011
Saiyaman would be very interesting to see. XD But where would he get the outfit? ... I'm guessing that he would just make it himself or something. Anyway, good chapter!
Dr. Blue22 chapter 3 . 8/19/2011
Im not going to Lie, I like saiyaman, its not that bad an outfit, just remove the cape and helmet, remove his poses that could take on Ginyu's and He'll be respectable in my book, so Kaka, if you do keep saiyaman keep those in mind please!
ChaosSaiyan chapter 3 . 8/19/2011
Great story.

And I know this is typical maleness speaking here and this isn't supposed to be a funny story but at the end of this chapter when you were describing videl it could have been the baggy shirt... Those shorts... That ass... What was I thinking about? Oh yeah it's videl
silentnightsparkle chapter 2 . 8/10/2011
nice second chapter, update soon
silentnightsparkle chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
Great first chapter, so many questions which I'd have to wait for answers too. Now I'm of to check out the second chapter
lil-lubear chapter 2 . 8/7/2011
Nice update, keep it up team dragon star
caught in a moment chapter 2 . 8/7/2011
Let me tell you great job with both of the chapters so far.

The first chapter made me feel sad, I wanted to cry, then again Chi Chi is a character I like. Then with the second chapter I found it generally interesting and I am intrigued to see how the next chapter is developed and how Videl will be fully introduced.

So far I am going to say that Gohan to the max and Zi Dawg have done an excellent job, both of their writing styles (though different) compliment each other nicely. I hope to see those two writing more collaboration chapters together
Ellabydoll chapter 2 . 8/3/2011
Pretty good considering you just winged it. Im looking forward to more team dragon star chapters
Gohan-to-the-max chapter 2 . 8/2/2011
Wow Zi, you've done a good job with this chapter, it was really interesting :D
utaharu chapter 2 . 7/29/2011
Great chapter! Kind of threw me off at him going to school so suddenly... But still, great one. Update soon!
Kakarot Son chapter 2 . 7/29/2011
Ahh... Marvelous Zi, 'specially for winging it... I'd have never been able to do something like that. Just saying though, you may want a key, of some sort to seperate first person sections from third person ones...

Well it looks like we used a time lapse, to 6 yearslater... This will be interesting, and I can't wait to help...

Great job man!

Kaka
xturtle787x chapter 2 . 7/26/2011
I enjoyed it! I thought you did good picking up a story that you hadn't started: the chapters fit together nicely. It's a very interesting idea of Gohan being someone everyone thought died years ago, but then he shows up! Unrecognizable maybe, but still.

Hope you decide to continue this!

Great work!

~x
lil-lubear chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
Wow, So far this story is intense. The first chapter managed to make me cry which I'm a reader of Gohan to the max and I know she can write emotional chapters but I can see where other members of TDS have edited it. So far this is really good and I'm hoping for an update soon enough
Ri696q chapter 1 . 7/10/2011