Reviews for The Missing Prince
dcp1992 chapter 24 . 6/10/2014
Great chapter! Well, it's certainty picking up, just hope Videl can get rescued soon. It seems that even with Gohan knowing Videl is pretty much being forced to do all of this, it seems he's still holding it against her... If he is I hope it's not too much and they get Carth and Coco back for everything. Update soon!
nancy103 chapter 24 . 6/9/2014
I hope Carth and Videl didn't hear Gohan! And poor Toh-Toh. Need some good news soon!
amethystfirechik chapter 23 . 4/22/2014
Wow did not expect Gohan to kill Dr Briefs. He is so mentally unstable that I wouldn't be surprised if he killed another ally or worse Goten, in a fit of rage. The plot of this story is very good and has been very entertaining. I'm also wondering if the nation's have started a war since the Prince hasn't claimed the throne.
SierraLarson chapter 23 . 4/11/2014
Poor Bulma. D : And I'm glad Vegeta's gonna be alright, at least. (He is, right?)

Also poor Gohan. You shouldn't have lost your cool. If you didn't, then you wouldn't have killed him,.
FMAlover32 chapter 1 . 3/31/2014
AWSOME...
TheGodfather93 chapter 22 . 3/23/2014
Damn, I needed to go look at pictures of puppies to make myself feel happy again after reading this chapter. You guys really should change the genre to angst, because this is some pretty dark stuff. ._.
shugokage chapter 23 . 3/17/2014
Wow interesting chapter and nice job on dark theme!
RikudoNaruto1 chapter 23 . 3/17/2014
last chance to stop sopa guys 1 day left
.gov/petition/stop-sopa-2014/q0Vkk0Zr
dcp1992 chapter 23 . 3/17/2014
Great chapter! Well, Videl and especially Gohan are feeling the affects of killing people or severely hurting them. Videl against her will and Gohan just because he was mad. Bulma didn't take it well either, going as far as not be believing Gohan about his involvement with Videl. Next chapter will be interesting. Update soon!
shugokage chapter 22 . 2/13/2014
Wow incredible story and dark ending to this chapter!
Guest chapter 22 . 2/11/2014
This story was great until the end absolutely horrifying. Really gohan would never be that dark!
Shank-GxV chapter 22 . 2/10/2014
Well, what can I say? A nice, dark chapter. That "Coming, Kakarot." line was great. Update soon.
SierraLarson chapter 22 . 2/9/2014
WHY ARE THESE PEOPLE DYING

WHY IS EVERYTHING IN THIS STORY JUST GETTING WORSE AND WORSE

I WANNA STOP READING BUT I NEED TO KNOW THAT EVERYTHING WILL BE ALRIGHT

THINGS ARE GONNA GET FIXED, RIGHT? THEY'LL KILL CARTH AND WISH EVERYONE BACK WITH THE DRAGON BALLS, RIGHT?
dcp1992 chapter 22 . 2/9/2014
Great chapter! Wow... this has escalated a lot in this chapter. I knew it was going to get dark but dang. I didn't expect Gohan to do that, even with him being unstable. At least he knows what happened to Videl and who did it. Hopefully he can find a way to stop Carth and Coco and get Videl back to herself. Hope Videl doesn't do too much more even though I already know she'll be controlled to fight and kill more, because she is going to be really scared when/if she can be turned back to normal. Update soon!
Heseltine chapter 22 . 2/9/2014
Ok, wow, umm did not expect Gohan to do that to poor old Dr Brief. Wonder what will happen next and if Videl will ever be saved.
195 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »