Reviews for The Missing Prince
shugokage chapter 23 . 3/17/2014
Wow interesting chapter and nice job on dark theme!
RikudoNaruto1 chapter 23 . 3/17/2014
last chance to stop sopa guys 1 day left
.gov/petition/stop-sopa-2014/q0Vkk0Zr
dcp1992 chapter 23 . 3/17/2014
Great chapter! Well, Videl and especially Gohan are feeling the affects of killing people or severely hurting them. Videl against her will and Gohan just because he was mad. Bulma didn't take it well either, going as far as not be believing Gohan about his involvement with Videl. Next chapter will be interesting. Update soon!
shugokage chapter 22 . 2/13/2014
Wow incredible story and dark ending to this chapter!
Guest chapter 22 . 2/11/2014
This story was great until the end absolutely horrifying. Really gohan would never be that dark!
Shank-GxV chapter 22 . 2/10/2014
Well, what can I say? A nice, dark chapter. That "Coming, Kakarot." line was great. Update soon.
SierraLarson chapter 22 . 2/9/2014
WHY ARE THESE PEOPLE DYING

WHY IS EVERYTHING IN THIS STORY JUST GETTING WORSE AND WORSE

I WANNA STOP READING BUT I NEED TO KNOW THAT EVERYTHING WILL BE ALRIGHT

THINGS ARE GONNA GET FIXED, RIGHT? THEY'LL KILL CARTH AND WISH EVERYONE BACK WITH THE DRAGON BALLS, RIGHT?
dcp1992 chapter 22 . 2/9/2014
Great chapter! Wow... this has escalated a lot in this chapter. I knew it was going to get dark but dang. I didn't expect Gohan to do that, even with him being unstable. At least he knows what happened to Videl and who did it. Hopefully he can find a way to stop Carth and Coco and get Videl back to herself. Hope Videl doesn't do too much more even though I already know she'll be controlled to fight and kill more, because she is going to be really scared when/if she can be turned back to normal. Update soon!
Heseltine chapter 22 . 2/9/2014
Ok, wow, umm did not expect Gohan to do that to poor old Dr Brief. Wonder what will happen next and if Videl will ever be saved.
nancy103 chapter 22 . 2/9/2014
Did you really just kill those two people? Holy cow! What an emotional charged chapter!
And the "Coming Kakarot" line? Just completely perfect.
My God, Bulma is going to freak out! I don't even know how this is going to get better. I don't think Vegeta can be restored to life again and she is going to be ballistic about her father too. Wow, just wow.
Shank-GxV chapter 21 . 1/18/2014
If I remember right Gohan was Legendary SSJ when he went to school, not sure because I read the chapter a long time ago. Please don't end this in middle, or give it a sad ending because giving a happy ending to everyone reading this story makes you all good people, right? BTW fantastic work guys (& girls?), love it.
SierraLarson chapter 21 . 12/14/2013
NO VIDEL NO VIDEL NO VIDEL NO VIDEL

I HATE THIS WHY IS THIS HAPPENING WHY

I JUST WANT EVERYTHING TO GOOD AGAIN ;-;

I hope they figure out what happened to Videl in the next chapter. I hope they at least figure out that Carth did something to Videl.

Maybe Bulma can reverse what Carth did somehow. As long as Carth didn't take out any organs. But wait, I forgot if Bulma can do medical stuff in this. I hope she can.

But anyway, Gohan's gonna be really confused, huh? And infuriated whenever he finds out what happened. Poor Gohan, though.
Demon-Slasher chapter 21 . 12/13/2013
The tension is starting to build up now, but since Videl's an android (not that they know it), shouldn't breaking out be pretty simple?
DormySaz chapter 21 . 12/12/2013