Reviews for The Missing Prince
SierraLarson chapter 21 . 12/14/2013
NO VIDEL NO VIDEL NO VIDEL NO VIDEL

I HATE THIS WHY IS THIS HAPPENING WHY

I JUST WANT EVERYTHING TO GOOD AGAIN ;-;

I hope they figure out what happened to Videl in the next chapter. I hope they at least figure out that Carth did something to Videl.

Maybe Bulma can reverse what Carth did somehow. As long as Carth didn't take out any organs. But wait, I forgot if Bulma can do medical stuff in this. I hope she can.

But anyway, Gohan's gonna be really confused, huh? And infuriated whenever he finds out what happened. Poor Gohan, though.
Demon-Slasher chapter 21 . 12/13/2013
The tension is starting to build up now, but since Videl's an android (not that they know it), shouldn't breaking out be pretty simple?
DormySaz chapter 21 . 12/12/2013
Oooooh things are getting interesting! I love it. (:
LILFOC chapter 21 . 12/11/2013
This is really good!
dcp1992 chapter 21 . 12/10/2013
Great chapter! Man, Videl really doesn't have control, I know she really hates this and will despise herself because of it. Hopefully Bulma can get to the bottom of it and tell everyone what happened to her... Gohan won't like it, but maybe (if Bulma can find a way to correct Videl to where she isn't being controlled) they can live with it and get passed it. Because she is stronger now. It also brings up how everyone (the world) will react to Videl though and if they will believe that she was being controlled and forgiver her. Update soon! This is getting good! Even though it was going great until she was captured and changed... but it could get better again.
uchiha999 chapter 20 . 10/18/2013
loved the story please continue
uchiha999 chapter 1 . 10/18/2013
Please continue
beastmode953 chapter 6 . 5/24/2013
If my mom was killed,I wouldn't give a shit who's ass I whooped either. I'll be out for blood
beastmode953 chapter 5 . 5/24/2013
Saiya huh? How creative. I'm glad videl will hell saiya out
beastmode953 chapter 4 . 5/24/2013
And there it is...ow...now he knows he has. A brother. I do t like how he and piccolo are together now...it's fucked up
beastmode953 chapter 3 . 5/24/2013
I liked all the times where Gohan kept questioning if he was a good person or not. I mean in a situation like that u just don't know. And if I remember this story correctly,more things will pop up that will hurt his heart even more..
beastmode953 chapter 2 . 5/24/2013
Finally erasa and videl get to meet the prince they saw on TV all those years ago.
beastmode953 chapter 1 . 5/24/2013
I read this a lil while back but never reviewed. I apologize for that. Well I'll make up for it now
SierraLarson chapter 20 . 5/22/2013
*reading first paragraph* No. No. No. No. *reading second paragraph* NO NO NO NO NO NO NO WHY

*finishes reading first scene* WHY NO I DON'T WANT THIS HAPPEN EVERYTHING'S SUPPOSED TO BE GOOD NO CARTH CAN'T MAKE HER DO THAT NONONONONONONRDVGJEHVLIERHNVESHVERUHVERIUV NO

-after the chapter- WHY IS THIS HAPPENING SHE JUST KILLED PEOPLE THEY BETTER FIX ALL OF THIS AFTERWARDS WITH THE DRAGON BALLS T_T
DormySaz chapter 20 . 4/26/2013
Scary! I'm on the edge of my seat, haha. Can't wait for the next chapter!
193 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »