Reviews for The Missing Prince
KaosMoshpit chapter 20 . 4/26/2013
I knew it was gonna happen but videl being an android just seems kinda weird
dcp1992 chapter 20 . 4/26/2013
Well, this suck. Hate Videl is an android now. Wonder how that will affect things with her and Gohan later on. Anyway, Great (yet sad for Videl) chapter. Hoping Gohan can get Videl out of Carth's control soon. I know she hates what she is doing and I know Gohan's going to be pissed when he finds out Videl isn't human anymore. Update soon!
DormySaz chapter 19 . 3/3/2013
Wow! This is getting more and more intense. I love it!
SierraLarson chapter 19 . 2/25/2013
I... but... VIDEL'S NOT REALLY GONNA BE TURNED INTO A CYBORG, RIGHT? T_T RIGHT?!

Ok, so, Carth's an andr- cyborg. Huh. Makes sense, makes sense. Pretty cool little thing that happened and stuff.

Dr. Flappe was pretty funny. That whole scene/part/whatever with him was entertaining.

And they took Mrs. Brief hostage? D : Noooooooooo!

And I got confused by what Dr. Brief said: "They protect my nephew from that sniper" .-. Who's his nephew? Who the heck is he talking about? 'Cause he and Mrs. Brief weren't shown to have any brothers or sisters...

And about Videl: SHE'S GONNA SOMEHOW ESCAPE OR SOMETHING, RIGHT? OR SOMEONE'S GONNA SAVE HER, RIGHT? ONEGAISHIMASU T_T
Cottoncandy101 chapter 19 . 2/23/2013
AAAAAAAHHHHHHH! This is getting crazy! AAAAAAAHHHHHH!

Update because this is getting crazy.
dcp1992 chapter 19 . 2/23/2013
Nooooo, don't make Videl an android! Man, well anything Gohan and Videl had going on romantically just got put on hold. For a while it seems since Videl looks like she will be controlled and I know Gohan isn't going to be able to really fight her. Hopefully she can control herself and not be too bad. Update soon! Though with the way things are going idk if I wanna know what happends next.
KaosMoshpit chapter 19 . 2/22/2013
His things are not gonna turn out well
kidneysrgood chapter 19 . 2/22/2013
WTF? Honestly, you'd think the geniuses of earth would be better safeguarded.
DormySaz chapter 18 . 2/18/2013
Oooohh brilliant!
SierraLarson chapter 18 . 2/17/2013
First off, it was mentioned that Bulma worried over Goku when he was in Muscle Tower. But Bulma wasn't with him, and I don't think there was anything on the news about him being there so she wouldn't have known. .-.

Ok now um... oh yeah, nice to see Eighter. -w- Wonder if he's gonna ask about Goku during the flight and then he'll learn that Gohan's his son. : O That'd be fun to see.

It was also nice to see Videl. So... is that guy just keeping her hostage until Gohan arrives? O.o I'm not sure.
A-man chapter 18 . 2/13/2013
I disagree with that. If a stranger was carrying an unconious girl. A girl that you knew..friends sister, gf... Friend's girl friend. Even just a random girl from work or class...While at the same time knowing that a catastrophe was taking place within that same group of people that the girl is associated with. You would do something. Krillen, who has a higher sense of morality than most people in reality, would definitely do something. He would at least stop and say something and confront the person. Krillen knows he cannot do anything to calm Gohan down... There was no reason to find out. In canon, he always helped out ppl he even remotely thought were in need... Even based on a hunch.

This was a mistake. Not a glaring mistake, but a mistake none the less.
dcp1992 chapter 18 . 2/11/2013
Great chapter! Glad to see android 8 from DB back. Hope they find Videl soon, update soon!
kidneysrgood chapter 18 . 2/11/2013
Well, the suspense is killing me. Damn.
nancy103 chapter 18 . 2/11/2013
Absolutely great chapter! More twists and turns! Love it!
A-man chapter 17 . 2/8/2013
Didn't understand why krillen didn't attack the guy. That was just a dumb decision. I don't think krillen would have just say there and watched. It was a decision made soley to move the plot along in a particular direction. Krillen may have been beaten if he was an Android, but that never stopped him from protecting people from those stronger than him.
193 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »