Reviews for Little Black Book
FaBbEr0oZ chapter 9 . 4/4/2014
They may not be a family but still beautiful
nirricles-happen chapter 9 . 11/4/2013
This story was incredible! Especially the ending.. I love that it was bittersweet but more realistic than if he'd stayed with them, and that you thought about the fact that they're probably not ready for having a family as soon as they got together. Partway through my reading the site went down! But I found it on LJ I was so desperate to read it! Loved it:) will definitely read more of your work!
Kath chapter 9 . 1/22/2013
Beautiful Story but I really would have preferred it if Jake went back to Jane and Maura :-(
YouThink chapter 2 . 11/4/2012
I just started to read this and I already know that I'm going to love it. What's there not to love when you've got Jane, Maura and a very well written story, and when I say well I mean WELL. Oh and Sultans of Swing to boot... so thank you. Please write more!
Michelle J chapter 9 . 11/3/2012
Good story.
Kali-blue chapter 9 . 10/9/2012
Nicely done! Sad and sweet building of their relationship.
DarXe chapter 9 . 8/19/2012
Really enjoyed reading this. I'm glad I found it.
Bones-Rizzles chapter 9 . 6/8/2012
Awee this was the cutest,sadest,greatest,sweetest, best fanfiction I've read. I wanted to cry so hard. Poor Jane and Maura and Jake. At least Jake's happy, even though that broke my heart even more to see him happy with another family.

Anyways, I wish this wasn't the end and I wished they got to keep Jake but you're right, life isn't fair and doesn't always have a happy ending. You did a wonderful job writing this. You've made me Laugh, cry, smile, and every other emotion out there. Well done. 3
AzurexJen S chapter 2 . 3/4/2012
Haha Well, personally, I liked the opening chapter. The possibilities within the plot piqued my curiousity and your writing style was more than pleasant, the chapter was interesting in a not in-your-face-way. And if that's not what reeled others in then it was probably your warning. I mean, you can't just say "hot lesbian sex" and not have at least some people come running. (If it isn't clear, then I must say I find it amusing.)

Jake is such a cutie! I hope he survives the "monster", and it's quite accurate to call the perp that because you'd have to be one to smash in a person's, let alone a kid's, face to the point of having brain matter on the ceiling.
wercomingup chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
Looking great so far...
piceaabies chapter 9 . 12/13/2011
I liked your story. I thought your ending was very realistic, and even though I wish Jake would have stayed with Maura and Jane it was for the best, especially at the start of their relationship. At least they can still visit him. When I read that the suspect had gone to SUNY Binghamton I knew he was guilty. You can't spend 4 years in the southern tier of NY without becoming crazy.
linelm chapter 9 . 10/28/2011
Wonderful story, well written and great characterizations!
Detective Broadway chapter 9 . 10/20/2011
This was just... Awesome.

Like, just, THANKYOU for writing this.

Truly epic.
BoseSystem chapter 9 . 10/20/2011
You're right, it was too soon in their relationship to raise a child. But I still liked Jake with Maura... an orphan who found another orphan. Sigh.

Thank you, for giving this story the perfect ending that it deserved.
Aerows chapter 9 . 10/20/2011
This story was absolutely phenomenal. I can't tell you how deeply I enjoyed it, and how wonderful of a writer you are. It ended bittersweet, but life is like that, and that is what made this have such depth. It was incredible.