Reviews for Keep Me Close
sam chapter 3 . 12/13/2014
i got a crazy question ? y is jane being nice to esme i thought she didn't like any of the cullen if she is on her side y dont she try to help esme go home to her family
sam chapter 3 . 9/21/2014
i thought jane did not like the cullens if she feels sorry for esme y wont she help her
sam chapter 1 . 9/21/2014
what that esme blood that they found
sam chapter 10 . 9/20/2014
does esme ever get her sweet little memory back please tell me she does i mean carilsle wants to know ha ha . will she ever get her memory back so she can rember her family
sam chapter 7 . 9/20/2014
why did he do that to her she was already upset enough if i was him i would scream for carilsle and hopefully he would hear me and he would save esme she didnt need that what aro did to her.
sam chapter 5 . 9/20/2014
if jane is felling so sorry for esme then why isn't she saying stop or why dont she use her powers on them and help esme
sam chapter 2 . 9/20/2014
why is aro doing that to esme why dont he just let her go home she did nothing wrong or is he just being mean just because he wants to he is so mean to her if i was esme and i was kidnaped i would at least try to find a way out of the room and i would not drink the blood and did not care what jane or aro would do i would not drink it i would say i did but really didn't drink the blood. and when carilsle came i would run to him anyways and i would beg aro not to do that what he is doing to poor esme why would he do that to her she is sweet and nice
sam chapter 8 . 6/20/2014
that story was sad and does esme ever get her memory back
Cris.P.C chapter 10 . 11/22/2013
God, this story was amazing, but so angsty! Poor Carlisle and Esme. x:::::( I truly hope they can recover. :) I can't wait to read the sequel! :D
Golden Eyed Writer chapter 10 . 8/22/2013
Really good story! I look forward to reading more of your stories!

Golden Eyed Writer
Mikarin Aoi chapter 10 . 2/15/2013
Okay, my fifth review to this story, thus giving you 81 reviews! Yay! Chapter Ten was the best of all. Corrections in Chapter Eight - lightning and crumbled instead of lighting and crumpled. Oh, and I found it amusing to meet a vampire that smokes cigs. Hmm, the fight was well-written. When I got to the different languages part, I was like, "Ach du meine Guete!" I like the fact that Aro was killed, though he couldn't kill Osiris, because he thought of him as a "son." That man deserves to die no matter what "good deeds" he has done. I enjoyed reading this. It was entertaining. Oh and lol, I chuckled when you were demanding 40 reviews before you'd write the last chappie. Haha :)
Mikarin Aoi chapter 7 . 2/15/2013
So since I know you're trying to re-write this and correct all the grammatical errors and stuff, here's one bump to correct. "I loved Peyton as a daughter, I would never really *words missing* she loved." Oh and, I was amused by this: "I had had my fun, and I wasn't about to take her on the floor like some kind of monster." At first I was like, "Aro, not acting like a monster?" But then I read on, "I straightened my tie in the mirror and smiled at the women *correct this - woman* in the corner. I was a civilized man after all." And I was like, "Haha, that DOES sound like Aro!" Moving on to the next chappie...
Mikarin Aoi chapter 6 . 2/15/2013
"My wife's in danger, and if this girl is our only hope then she can drain every human on this planet." Love it! Man, I feel so wicked. Haha. Love this one too: "They are so lucky to have what they have. To have each other." Next, next...
Mikarin Aoi chapter 5 . 2/15/2013
"I still love my angel. I always will." Love that and love the fact that the second line was in the middle of the page. And I also loved "My sweet Carlisle. If you're out there, And you can hear me, Know, that today, And forever more, I will love you." And lol at this: "I'm a busy girl, y'know, and I don't want to work on something no one likes." Nice one, dear. Moving on to Chapter Six.
Mikarin Aoi chapter 4 . 2/15/2013
Okay, I know I said I'd review once I've finished reading, but I just wanna comment that I love this phrase: "The man that truly owned me from the day his lips touched my neck." And I know you told me your English was atrocious back when you wrote this, well, I see some misspelled words, but the story's still clear to the readers, so no worries. Moving on to Chapter Five...