Reviews for Hush Hush
Guest chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
that was so hot!
evilfryingpangirl chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
This pairing is my long, sad, guilty pleasure! XD I love the way you write them though! But now I have a fetish for a BartxWallyxBarry threesome XPP
TealEyedBeing chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
It's ridiculous how much I love this x3
ItsMeAdam chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
Amazing.
GHOSTofDVDs chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
Wow! Loved it. The Flash is my favourite justice league (and young justice) member. Go the Flash!
Loveless Loner chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
Wow just wow. Loved it!
Nerdy Ninja in Training chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
Oh my gosh is it bad that I liked these two sneaking behind Iris's back sexy?...
Akuro13 chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
yep...pretty sure I am drooling...man, i love them together, it just seems so fun and hot! I am happy I read your story, I liked how it was written and the interaction between the two.
Curiouser and Curiouser chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
I don't want to log in to review this-too embarrassing. *tee hee*

This is my guilty pleasure. Thank you for corrupting me a bit more. Also, I have a thought: Is it really incest if they're not related by blood? 'Cause I don't think it is. Since, y'know, they're related by marriage.
VenusDivine chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
Omg. O.O... Could you do one with Artemis and Black Canary or Artemis and GA? That would be awesome.
CatalunaRei chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
wow...I love how Barry is so infatuated with Wally. I love how he really adores him. So cute! Pleaaasssee make more ! So good!
vapanalley chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
OMG. Brain. Dead. From the overload of amazing that is KF/The Flash. Duuuuuuude.
downtopluto chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
24 HOUR WIFE I LOVE YOU. :3

This was brilliant I absolutely love your style of writing, even if it is just smut. I love this and I LOVE YOU. There needs to be more Barry/Wally stuff
Your-Nuclear-Holocaust chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
YAY WALLY AND BARRY!

This was very well written Val and I have to say, I do love this pairing so much.

Great job again!
monkkeyslut chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
RIE.

(Notice I start every review praising your name?) HOLY SHIT. I LOVE YOUR BARRY/WALLY. DEAR /GOD/.

Okay. Now. I also tried imagining Wally and Bart being all sexy

not really the same effect...

But anyway, this was fucking amazing bb. I loved it :) 3