Reviews for Her Smile Heals Me
Nouk chapter 28 . 3/23/2012
This was beautiful! Thank you:)
K-el-rizz chapter 28 . 3/23/2012
I've read this story from almost the very beginning and I've loved it all along. You've handled it so well and it was a pleasure to read!
Miched8 chapter 28 . 3/23/2012
WOOOHOOO! A sequel? Yaaayyy! this story and I know I'll love the sequel as well :)
barbie2305 chapter 1 . 3/21/2012
You really told this story with a lot of dignity, compassion and restraint... And you totally didn't make light of the situation Santana was in. It really is an amazing piece of writing. Can't wait for more.
pleasegirldontyoudieonme chapter 27 . 3/19/2012
HOW COULD YOU LEAVE IT LIKE THAT? You're so mean, Kim!
IWantsToGetMyBrittanaOn chapter 27 . 3/18/2012
YOU'RE nervous about whether or not Brittany breathes again? You wrote this! That does absolutely nothing for my anxiety! Lol Hope you don't keep us in suspense for too long. I'm sad that this story is ending soon. I really enjoy reading it. I hope you've got lots of other new story ideas brewing in your head! ;o)
lemon-rind chapter 27 . 3/18/2012
Wow, I can't believe we're so close to the end. Thank you in advance for writing such a good story. I don't really know what to say beyond my new found urge to take a first aid class. :S
evil-regal-and-swan-queen chapter 27 . 3/18/2012
Love this story so much! But that is mean leaving us with such a cliffhanger...I really hope everything turns out well D: and as much as I love that your whole story focused on the summer after what happened I was really hoping to see a sequel on what happens after they return to school..I feel there are many possibilities on what an happen when they return to school but other than that I love this story and hopefully you do a sequel :)
MicaLovesBrittana chapter 27 . 3/18/2012
OMG I can't wait for the next update! I almost die reading that last part. Santana has to save Brittany 3
airforcestyle chapter 27 . 3/18/2012
Okay wow.. totally not expected the end of this. I really got scared and I am still... and right now I don't know please just update fast and let brittany breath I just can't with this much angst. And as for your writing, it's amazing like always.
ninjaelmo chapter 27 . 3/18/2012
give the bitches cliffhangers. bitches love cliffhangers
Cat chapter 27 . 3/18/2012
Wow... I knew right when they took Emily out on the surf board it was all going to turn to shit... Please let her live... I'm going to be devastated if Britt doesn't... ( But as I've said before, such a great story. You're really keeping us on our toes. XD
CrashKill chapter 27 . 3/17/2012
Thanks for the awesome chapter!
heyahemoarmy chapter 27 . 3/17/2012
Sheesh! I sure hope Brittany breathes waiting for your updates is like waiting for the hiatus to be over! Update soon:)
secretspy9360 chapter 27 . 3/17/2012
I'm not very happy with you, I'm not very happy at all.

First, I'm totally not thrilled Brittany isn't out to her extended family. I just want Santana to kiss Brittany in front of all of them.

Then I want that Nick asshole to back the fuck off because she's in love with Brittany.

I want them to hold hands and walk in the waves together and laugh and giggle and splash each other.

Okay, THAT'S ALL I FREAKING WANT.

And she's not dead, obv. But santana best kiss her as soon as she wakes up.

I swear to god kimberly nicole.
688 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »