Reviews for Her Smile Heals Me
Guest chapter 28 . 10/3/2012
fantastic! More
ConverseLove64 chapter 18 . 10/1/2012
My god best chapter ever! I was bawling by the end of it. And when santana said I love you Britt ahhh total fangirl moment. I love this fanfic thanks so much for putting so much effort into it, and sorry for not reviewing earlier.
BrittanaForever chapter 22 . 9/26/2012
I officially love you for your author's note to that Anne person. I'm still cracking up! This story rocks!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
Amazing start!
Jada chapter 29 . 9/26/2012
This story is wonderful! Thank you so much for writing it. I'm definitely going to read the sequel.
Guest chapter 19 . 9/26/2012
you do realize that an injection of Potassium will effectively stop someones heart. If potassium is ever given, it is slowly infused by IV drip with normal saline. It was a good try though, however, you killed santana.
Renee chapter 29 . 9/17/2012
Okay, so, I don't normally review the stories I read, but I felt compelled to after reading yours! It was absolutely entrancing! And I will be the first to admit that I believe Faberry is OTP, and I generally avoid stories with a prominent storyline with either of them paired with someone else. So I was quite surprised when I absolutely fell head over heels in love with Cate and how much I squeed at her and Quinn, not to mention nearly busted out crying when you gave us that "omg Cate's dead!" Scare, but I forgive you, cause it was awesome and I love the pairing! Brittana storyline was awesome, and I LOVE Santana's relationship and interactions with the Berrys. Fantastic story!
coleslawvinnii chapter 22 . 9/10/2012
I haven't even read the chapter yet, but this is still my favorite chapter of fanfiction yet! Mamatots, your author's note was beautiful, and you made me love your story and you as an author that much more!
DjM chapter 29 . 8/22/2012
This was so amazing! I'm sad it's over :( Makes me want to go back to ch one and read it all over again. Thank you!
Snix chapter 29 . 8/20/2012
This story has been amazing. The speech Quinn gave at the end was beautiful, and the engravement of the ring was just perfect. I hsve goosebumps and teary eyes right now.

That simple sentence was the promise that Brittany made when it all started. *sigh* just perfect. Everything, perfect.

Now I'm off to read the sequal!
Snix chapter 18 . 8/13/2012
I swear RIB reads fanfics..
ajiesnixunicorn chapter 29 . 8/12/2012
aww :)) This story is so perfect! I love San when she called Rachel dads "dad/dads" :) And I adore how sweet Britt is to San... The Ring thingy is Perfect.
-You're such a great writer! the best ever! this is a great story! :)) Now this is one of my favorite. :)
ajiesnixunicorn chapter 28 . 8/12/2012
yey! It's on! :))
ajiesnixunicorn chapter 27 . 8/12/2012
Shit! Britt don't die!
ajiesnixunicorn chapter 26 . 8/12/2012
wow disney! :) Britts fav.! San is so brave! love her so much!
687 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »