Reviews for No Tears
nosrepa chapter 18 . 2/6/2013
You are an amazing writer. I love your stories, I love your style, I just want to read all you've ever posted here (which I'll certainly do, if I have the time)

You (contrary to most authors) set the focus on the relationship itself, instead of just writing some comfort sex scenes.
The characters are believable and quite much in character. Also you don't abuse the highschool setting for some cliché story that's been written a million times, but you create something on a different layer. No tears just goes deeper.

I can only applaud and thank you for this story.
The Swan's Last Song chapter 18 . 2/27/2012
I have to admit, a part of me didn't want to finish this, not because it wasn't good, it really was, but I'm so glad I did. The ending was terrific and truthful and probably my favorite part. Keep up the writing, I'm looking forward to what you might come up with next!
CharmingKarma chapter 18 . 8/14/2011
This was an amazing story, filled with quiet love, not so quiet drama, and two very outspoken, very well developed characters! Everythibg from the plot line, to the flow, to even Sam's involvement, were all perfect! I loved it. Thanks so much for putting your time and effort into this! Cheers, have an awesome day!
Anon chapter 4 . 8/8/2011
Yeah, you do realize that freebasing is cooking crack, right?
Havent.Met.My.Angel.Yet chapter 18 . 8/8/2011
aww ONE OF THE BEST AND SWEETEST CHAPTERS EVER :D really thought you ended this fic greatly and left us satsfied..loved it till the end :) !
Penelope Snape chapter 18 . 8/8/2011
totally awesome story! please let the muse bunnies run rampant in your mind and write again soon!
Havent.Met.My.Angel.Yet chapter 17 . 8/7/2011
ahh great chapter..i think its nice that cas starts to trust dean more and more :D cant wait to read what happens next :) !
AnberlinLove chapter 17 . 8/7/2011
I really adore it. Predicting sexyness next chapter. ;) Can't wait for more.
supreme dramon chapter 17 . 8/6/2011
Ah! Poor Cas! This is such a sign of trust here.
SuperNaturalGurl32 chapter 17 . 8/6/2011
Yay i am glad you are still writing this you had me worried for a minute -s-
Satyra J chapter 17 . 8/6/2011
I hope you can get over your writers block I love your stories you write great AUs
SupernaturalDeadStar chapter 17 . 8/6/2011
I love this story and how it's developed.. poor ole Cas though...You have no idea how delighted I was getting the email that this had been updated :) Boo on writers block :(
Havent.Met.My.Angel.Yet chapter 16 . 7/29/2011
aww :( i wish i could hug cas right now...anyway great chapter i think the sooner cas told the truth the better :/ cant wait to read more !
SuperNaturalGurl32 chapter 16 . 7/28/2011
Aww.. poor CAs -gives him a big hug- I might be tipsy -laugh- Great chapter though -s-
BlueStar1820 chapter 16 . 7/28/2011
Oh poor Cas, I hope he gets better soon.